postman
Squire
- Location
- Meanwoodshire.
Those of us in our 60's can you remember when teenagers sat in the bath wearing their new jeans,a similar sort of idea.
How would that make shoes fit better?Those of us in our 60's can you remember when teenagers sat in the bath wearing their new jeans,a similar sort of idea.
I didn't get them due to thinking that if you got it wrong you've ruined the shoes but after talking to a friend who's got some he told me you can simply put them back in the oven and re-do them
I wouldn't mind doing it with my shoes but they are only cheap Shimano r078s and have the cleats fitted now.
Well...............................can you still get them on your feet, @Peteaud ?
Questions: do you need to wrap your feet in tinfoil? 70C is quite hot.
What happens if the shoes get soaked in the rain?
Ha ha, what I meant is: do the shoes lose their shape if they get a soaking, then you have to do the oven thing again?In the rain, they get wet.
Ha ha, what I meant is: do the shoes lose their shape if they get a soaking, then you have to do the oven thing again?


its a carbon sole reheat as many time but becareful in molding...do not overpinch the back...i think there good shoes but a pain. my manager has them and everytime i come into work hes molding them ..