Show us yer BBQ kit, food, and share recipes!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
after a chat with swimbo.....we have decided to double the size of my outdoor kitchen area and put in a pizza oven......will keep me busy this spring/summer with building the pergola for the hot tub and the raised garden beds for the veggie garden
Sounds like you’ve got a lot planned, I’m thinking of adding a pizza oven in the summer.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Sounds like you’ve got a lot planned, I’m thinking of adding a pizza oven in the summer.
I put a post up in the garden, diy section..........

Gunk

Guru
after a chat with swimbo.....we have decided to double the size of my outdoor kitchen area and put in a pizza oven......will keep me busy this spring/summer with building the pergola for the hot tub and the raised garden beds for the veggie garden

sounds like Centerparcs

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
sounds like Centerparcs
No park in my garden........

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Saturday night was steak night
T Bone 🥩 to share
This monster was almost 3” thick, I reverse seared on the Kamodo. Cooked indirect, the bbq was around 170-180c then while the meat was resting I ramped the temperature up on the bbq to around 300c and seared for a couple of minutes on each side.
Served with chips

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Saturday night was steak night
T Bone 🥩 to share
This monster was almost 3” thick, I reverse seared on the Kamodo. Cooked indirect, the bbq was around 170-180c then while the meat was resting I ramped the temperature up on the bbq to around 300c and seared for a couple of minutes on each side.
Served with chips
Very nicely done sir

jayonabike