Show us your Spa Wayfarer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit

Attachments

• DSC_0001_BURST20220128131453480.JPG
    DSC_0001_BURST20220128131453480.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 11

freiston

Veteran
. . . and I've just realised that you've got your bidons and cages fitted before your drivetrain ^_^

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
are you fitting two sets of brakes???
I'm installing two cantilevers plus a rear disc. Partly because I like the idea of a (tandem stoker style) drag brake for heavy descents ( I've got
bit of arthuritis) and as a parking brake but mostly because, with this frame, I can. I can't fit a disc on the front because I'm using a SON dynamo hub. I'm just pissing about with it really. I'm hoping I can use a left side down tube friction shifter to drive the disc caliper, but not sure it'll have enough pull.

Last edited:
I'm not ashamed to admit that I take a perverse pleasure in devising mudguard installation solutions for reluctant bicycles.
3D printing is a fettlers dream. Light mounts, custom multi gadget holders, spacers, bottle cages, pump holders, anything you can dream of, you can design, craft and fit in a matter of hours.

Each to their own, but the printer is excellent for rapid prototyping and iterative design, that can get tiresome and expensive with other materials, however, I fully appreciate the benefits of other types of materials.

Top Bottom