Show us your steel.....its real...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
97 Peugeot.jpg

My 1997 Peugeot, hardly used for last 15 years or so, lent out to a relative and then a friend. Had it stripped down, powder coated and new set of wheels, and now makes a great summer commuting bike.

thats not a bike, that's a work of art

booze and cake

probably out cycling
OK unstable cliff, fair enough, but I would have thought soft fall breaking mud, at the base of a very fall-off-able cliff, was a good thing.

Its almost like you don't need to worry, its safety mud^_^

Last edited:

simon.r

Person
I’ve just bought this 1990 (?) Raleigh Pioneer 6 for the princely sum of £16.99. Not sure whether to sell it on or to keep it for those occasions when I have to leave a bike locked up in public for a few hours.

It looks to have had very little use and a quick ride up and down the road suggests everything’s working. Just needs a clean and a minor fettle.

3FBF35FC-0763-4455-8E1B-65E4EB94689B.jpeg

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
OK unstable cliff, fair enough, but I would have thought soft fall breaking mud, at the base of a very fall-off-able cliff, was a good thing.
You've clearly never drowned in mud.

Basil.B

Guru
I’ve just bought this 1990 (?) Raleigh Pioneer 6 for the princely sum of £16.99. Not sure whether to sell it on or to keep it for those occasions when I have to leave a bike locked up in public for a few hours.

It looks to have had very little use and a quick ride up and down the road suggests everything’s working. Just needs a clean and a minor fettle.

View attachment 417300
I use to have one of these, perfect for riding around town.

Top Bottom