"Sig Nature" ride - Tuesday 29th December

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clivedb

Guru
User1314 said:
That's fair enough.

Will anyone be at Kings X at 8?

I assume Mike E will. At the very least I'll go and say hello to him as he will have travelled from Hull. Actually - will his trains be ok!

Isn't Mike due to get off the train at Stevenage? He also said that his computer at home wasn't working so he may not be able to see any of this or post himself.

Andrij

Über Member
Sorry, cross me off the list.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
James and I are still on for this although we'll obviously check the weather forecast tomorrow morning.

Steve, have you got anywhere you can recommend for us to park? And is it a 10am start at Hertford?

stevevw

Guru
It is fine here at the moment, I drove the course this evening and all looks Ok. the only problem is if we get snow over night / tomorrow.

I am still planning on being at the Stevenage Station at 9 to meet or not meet Mike and take it from there.

OP
OP
M

mike e

Mike e here on my nephews I pod touch thingy so a bit of a pain However I am going to travel in the morning regardless worse case secenario a day in a pub in Stevenage hopefully a ride of some sort will take place and could be as epic as the last fnrttc that I missed due to illness

Cayopro

Steve, I will be at the Station in Stevenage too............. I will wait outside the taxi rank off the dual carriageway, opp Tesco !!! See you then.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Hello - sorry just came back from the middle of nowhere...sort of...I'm probably not well enough to cycle but would be another one to shout for a pub call...

Any deciders on what's happening?

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Pub sounds like a good option, could meet you all there a bit later in the day if people were up for it. Is Sig coming? I've not baked a birthday cake yet!!

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Hello guys, tt i talked to sig today. She's catching a train to reach Hertford for 10am.
She's got a cold and her computor is down.

Here in Luton, in the last 2 hours, it's gone from completely clear to less than 75 metres visibility in thick fog, and the temperature has just dipped below zero. There's likely to be some new ice on the back roads in places overnight.

I'm going to bail out of this as well, unless by some miracle I wake up to clear blue skies and above freezing temperatures. Sorry.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
If it's no go for Hertford would it be wiser to meet up in London? For those riding and not riding. Would that suit Mikee as he's coming into Stevenage.

Edit - TC has sig got a tkt already? I have her number as I'm sure you do if there are a change in plans.

Top Bottom