"Sig Nature" ride - Tuesday 29th December

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Well I'd come along for the ride but it's not worth James and I having a three hour round trip by car for a pub trip, as lovely as it would be to see you all.

Stevevw, could you make a decision in the morning as to the weather where you are? We'd be leaving by 8:15am but no doubt others would set off earlier.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
short legs? hahah I might take you up on that offer if we're still meeting in hertford but god forbid does that mean *gasp* you're not drinking?!

OP
OP
M

mike e

I am thinking along the lines of coming down on the train but without a bike the forecast is crap and I don't think it would be wise to risk riding I have already bought a £40 ticket so I might as well use it I could also pay the extra to end up at kx?

mistral

Guru
I may be up for a ride/pub in Richmond Park/London, I'll keep an eye on how things develop here and make a late decision

Ian,

there is still

Mistral
Redjedi
Davywalnuts
User1314 - poss
Sigsilverprinter - not sure what Sig's planning

It might end up being a beautiful night, for me, it's too tough to call these forecasts. If it's a lovely morning, then ill be up before 6:30 and all set at kings X, something (everyone else) tells me it's going to miserable though. You guys are more hardcore than me, but i'm keen to meet a few new CC faces however it happens.

Tollers

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
How about KX 10:30 or a bit later? Is that realistic? What times would you be making the connection Mikee?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Look I'll take the same decision as you. I will get up at 5.30, if it's peeing down I wont be making the trip, last thing I want to do is get to Kings X soaking wet.. If the weather is fine.. I'll be on my way for 8.00am. I will check on here before I leave

Tollers said:
Ian,

there is still

Mistral
Redjedi
Davywalnuts
User1314 - poss
Sigsilverprinter - not sure what Sig's planning

It might end up being a beautiful night, for me, it's too tough to call these forecasts. If it's a lovely morning, then ill be up before 6:30 and all set at kings X, something (everyone else) tells me it's going to miserable though. You guys are more hardcore than me, but i'm keen to meet a few new CC faces however it happens.

Tollers

Top Bottom