"Sig Nature" ride - Tuesday 29th December

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
I may come along if it's not too hilly and if I won't slow you all down too much. Also dependent on what Christmas plans are made, of course; we're often away in Norfolk at that time of year.

stevevw

Guru
Auntie Helen said:
I may come along if it's not too hilly and if I won't slow you all down too much. Also dependent on what Christmas plans are made, of course; we're often away in Norfolk at that time of year.

I recon this ride will be down hill all the way once we get to the pub.

Helen you have to come, last one of the year and more importantly Sig's 21st Birthday celebration. Not too hilly and certainly not too fast for you or any others come to that.

redjedi

Über Member
We'll also need someone to remain upright so as to guide us all back to a station. A trike would definately be an advantage for this ;)

I will be shopping for some stabilisers to fit to my bike.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
You must dearest Helles Belles... You must

Auntie Helen said:

ChrisKH

Guru
Auntie Helen said:
Cool! Well I definitely want to come, it's just if I am doing family things I will have to say no.

Likewise. Would love to come, but fear the family card will be played. I get very little time off, especially at Christmas, so I have to weigh up the benefits of each.

Sig SilverPrinter

OOOHHH am I relieved of my cake making duties.

Steve ......is there a cafe at Hertford East station?
I will come in from Liverpool st but I can't travel from Romford to liverpool st with the bike in rush hour so will have to come up early.

OP
OP
M

mike e

At last Sig has found the thread...:smile:

So it's no longer a surprise that were putting on a ride for her, and she now knows were bringing cake as well...;)

At least it will be a surprise as to who is on the ride.......

She won't look this far down....:smile:

mike e
redjedi
ianrauk
Davywalnuts
clivedb
stevevw
Flying Dodo
hillclimber
Sig

Aperitif ?
ttcycle ?
marinyork ?
Auntie Helen ?
redflightuk ?
ChrisKH ?
User1314 ?
Tollers ?
ChrisM ?

OP
OP
M

mike e

It's not that far down is it...;)

I should have done that clever thing were you can't read the writing very well until you "mouse" over it...

stevevw

Guru
Sig yes and yes ;)

Rose Cafe very near the station. at the round about by the station facing Tesco turn right follow the road to the button roundabout turn right. after 100m you will have to get off your bike and push it 30m up a one way street the cafe is on the right.

Sig SilverPrinter

sorry mike e to have spoilt my surprise
just trying to catch up with things,am suffering with a slipped disc at the mo' which makes sitting down painful .i would not recommend cycling with a slipped disc as it bleedin' hurts
am hoping its better for Brighton

OP
OP
M

mike e

Hi Sig, hope your feeling better soon. The Brighton ride is turning into a biggie, can't believe how many people are signed up for it already. I hope the weather is good, fingers crossed and all that...

Top Bottom