"Sig Nature" ride - Tuesday 29th December

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisM

Mike put me down as a possible too please..... again Family commitments may have to come first. But will try my hardest to make it...any routes or mileages worked out yet.

OP
OP
M

mike e

ChrisM said:
Mike put me down as a possible too please..... again Family commitments may have to come first. But will try my hardest to make it...any routes or mileages worked out yet.

Added as well Chris...

OP
OP
M

mike e

stevevw said:
The plan is to roll out from Hertford around 10am ish. I will meet Mike e at Stevenage station and then ride over to Hertford to meet the rest of you. So marinyork it would be good if you can get a train around the same time as Mike and we can all ride over together.

The ride will be around 46miles for those that start in Hertford and 70ish for the Stevenage posse.

A bit closer to the ride I will take roll calls for the 2 start points.

stevevw in charge of routes...:biggrin:

Cayopro

Stevevw, count me in mate, providing I can get the time off work !!! time off request is in...........

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
about 70% sure I can make this - but may not be back on time as out of London visiting family for Christmas and due back either Sunday 28th or on 29th itself- will confirm closer to the time - however, dissapointingly I if can come out and play, I don't think I will get back in time to bake cakes...sorry!

stevevw

Guru
ttcycle said:
about 70% sure I can make this - but may not be back on time as out of London visiting family for Christmas and due back either Sunday 28th or on 29th itself- will confirm closer to the time - however, dissapointingly I if can come out and play, I don't think I will get back in time to bake cakes...sorry!

TT the 29th is the Tuesday.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
ah thanks Stevevw - what I meant is, I may be back very late either on Sunday or Monday - not certain yet as will be getting a lift back.

Will update once I know for certain!

OP
OP
M

mike e

Hello all, it is me. I have been very broken lately as has my computer so no internet access at home. I'm now back at work so back online so I went to see Pam, been at work mean't she couldn't assault me. Steve, I think I will be on my own for this ride and indeed any future rides...:laugh:

stevevw

Guru
Davy you missed a treat. Four very nice young ladies all alone, with their chaperone at home sick in bed too, it would have been so funny watching you working your magic. ;)

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
stevevw said:
Davy you missed a treat. Four very nice young ladies all alone, with their chaperone at home sick in bed too, it would have been so funny watching you working your magic. :biggrin:

:smile:... SO not fair!

I was tempted when Dellzeqq said about transporting them in from Liverpool street to HPC to offer, but I was too ill still! xx(xx(xx(:biggrin:

Ive seen no pictures yet tooo....:sad::sad::sad:

Top Bottom