"Sig Nature" ride - Tuesday 29th December

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redjedi

Über Member
You need to pester SteveVW for any pics. I'm sure I saw him taking a few.

I did think about about you and your needs, but decided against taking my phone out in that weather.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
rj we have to be careful about these things...you know our Davy is on some 'lists' these days....I think we need to treat him with empathy, it's part of his err 'illness'

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I'm still thinking of coming along. What does one tend to do on these outings (and other mouseketeer outings or others such as the Hillingdon thread)?

OP
OP
M

mike e

I only know Pam (from work) and have never met the other 3.

Davy we can only hope the next ride they make we feel...

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

And not...

xx(xx(:rolleyes:

OP
OP
M

mike e

marinyork said:
I'm still thinking of coming along. What does one tend to do on these outings (and other mouseketeer outings or others such as the Hillingdon thread)?

Ride fast and hard...:rolleyes:

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
MarinY - for Hillingdon we're planning to cycle up from 9:30am from HPC up to Hayes and then have a cycle round the track - was going to sprint and do some CCer racing but I might be too ill for that and maybe too ill to go- still not back on the bike yet.

Post on the thread if you're interested but plans are for a laid back day and maybe a couple of drinks afterwards if folk were up for it

Andrij

Über Member
Davywalnuts said:
:rolleyes:... SO not fair!

I was tempted when Dellzeqq said about transporting them in from Liverpool street to HPC to offer, but I was too ill still! xx(xx(xx(:biggrin:

Ive seen no pictures yet tooo....:sad::sad::sad:

You would have FAILED from the very start - they came in to King's Cross, not Liverpool Street. :smile:

Sig SilverPrinter

Come on marin you know you want to come along

mike e said:
Ride fast and hard...:sad:

mike ee will be riding ahead to get the beers in the rest of us will be having a nice pootle with lots of cake,i hope.

for those of you who do come along , if the weathers ok I might come on the commuter bike so will have pannier and bring along my 6x6 camera which is very heavy and bulky and start my series of b/w portraits of you all, you will have to be patient with me as the thing weighs a ton and is slow to photograph with

OP
OP
M

mike e

User1314 said:
Can we have a few pubs as it's the midwinter festival of feasting and drinking?

Please?

steve vw in charge of routes, it's his neck of the woods so I'm sure he'll know some lovely lanes to ridepubs to visit...;)

stevevw

Guru
I will post the route up soon. Just want to check a few bits out first. As for pubs Hertfordshire usually has a minimum of three pubs to each village. ;)

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Hi Steve/Mike

I'm on for this one- though have to keep the mileage down and keep to as smooth a course as possible ie limited hills so might meet you all at a pub or part way on the route that comes along a train station. Trying to slowly rehabilitate myself after three weeks off and still not fully recovered so not wanting to overreach and get sick again.

What are the suggestions as to meeting points. Cake status = still not sure yet! LOL

Top Bottom