Silly STRAVA Racing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
He will be on the Frank Herety 6am tomorrow looking for those extra 16 watts :whistle:

Ha the challenge is on. Good time by your mate potsy. The fixed is off the road, but I've got a dodgy left wrist at the moment, think it might be due to the road bike as its much more stretched out than the fixed.

Getting my excuses in.

400bhp

Guru
Uh oh, Fossy's not going to be happy :laugh:
Brinny hill tonight.
View attachment 9339

If I was to go up Brinny Road, then head into Manchester centre, is it possible to go left on Northumberland Rd, then take NCN 62 to Reddish Vale Rd on a road bike? Or would I be better heading back down Brinny Rd?

And which way would be best to get into manc at around 7am? I don't particularly like A roads but would do it as a one off.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Ha the challenge is on. Good time by your mate potsy. The fixed is off the road, but I've got a dodgy left wrist at the moment, think it might be due to the road bike as its much more stretched out than the fixed.

Getting my excuses in.

It's on. I'll pace you up half way on the Madone, all my times are set on my single speed, about time we took this seriously now eh ;):smile:

potsy

Rambler
If I was to go up Brinny Road, then head into Manchester centre, is it possible to go left on Northumberland Rd, then take NCN 62 to Reddish Vale Rd on a road bike? Or would I be better heading back down Brinny Rd?

And which way would be best to get into manc at around 7am? I don't particularly like A roads but would do it as a one off.
Not a place for road bikes really mate, I would go back down the hill.

Fossy will b better telling you about the Manchester route.

400bhp

Guru
Not a place for road bikes really mate, I would go back down the hill.

Fossy will b better telling you about the Manchester route.

Hokey dokey. Anyone around tomorrow morning? :whistle:

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
If you need to be back in Manchester, I would double back to Stockport, then take the A6 as far as levenshulme and head over to the A34, that's the quickest by avoiding the a6 after levenshulme.

Top Bottom