Silly STRAVA Racing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This is what I meant. I have about 15 months worth of data I'd like to load from Garmin too.

I like to find out how to do this too. If anyone can help?

potsy

Rambler
I uploaded all my rides directly from my Garmin, in a similar way to how you do on Garmin Connect.
Takes ages mind, but the site does all the work once you set it going.

Another abandoned attempt coming home,(brinksway) wind was against and traffic held me up at the start :angry:

I uploaded all my rides directly from my Garmin, in a similar way to how you do on Garmin Connect.
Takes ages mind, but the site does all the work once you set it going.

Another abandoned attempt coming home,(brinksway) wind was against and traffic held me up at the start :angry:

Yes I upload all my new routes direct from my garmin. But how can I transfer all the activities that i already have saved in Garmin Connect to Strava?

potsy

Rambler
Yes I upload all my new routes direct from my garmin. But how can I transfer all the activities that i already have saved in Garmin Connect to Strava?
Ahh, not done that as all my rides are still on the Garmin memory.
There is an 'export' option on garmin connect, don't know whether that is what you're after though :scratch:

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
ONE second off another KOM this morning

Gonna try again tomorrow :smile::smile:

Forced to abandon brinny tho due to chavs, pots do you know them lol

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Ahh, not done that as all my rides are still on the Garmin memory.
There is an 'export' option on garmin connect, don't know whether that is what you're after though :scratch:
Don't youget it beeping at you memory full? I only have about 2 months on it?

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Jumped from 10th to 5th overall on the Backstonedale Rd climb from Rainow upto the top of the Brickworks, knocking about 40 seconds of my best time and now within 6 seconds of KOM. I reckon I can get that one. ^_^ Then failed to descend down through the Brickworks with one of the Macc Wheelers at a decent speed due to sheep, cars and other cyclists :cursing: although the average was still over 30mph.

potsy

Rambler
Uh oh, Fossy's not going to be happy :laugh:
Brinny hill tonight.
brinny hill.jpg

Top Bottom