Simple, good honest meals...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gunk

Guru
Tuna and onion.....it has to be tuna and onion ^_^

Rub the potato in olive oil and salt it then bake it in the oven. They are then something else!

Cheese and coleslaw is my favourite filling, little bit of side salad, great meal for bugger all.

Eziemnaik

Über Member
Have been playing with sous vide at home
Came to a conclusion it is the very best method for pork loin and the worst for hanger steak:laugh:

20200404_152559.jpg

Brown sauce sandwiches...preferably Daddies Sauce and Warburtons bread (the crust if you get there first!)

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
My latest revelation has been six of Captain Birdseye's fish fingers (cheap at about £4/30 if you buy the non-posh Alaskan Pollock variant) with cheese melted on top, a pile of dressed salad and dollop of Greek yoghurt on the side.

I'm also loving soft-boiled eggs on toasted hippy-vegan-seed loaf; much lower carb than actual bread and avoids wheat / gluten / fermented content if these things don't agree with you.

Got to love a baked spud heaped with grated cheese and tuna mayo and a load of coleslaw on the side, although for various reasons I probably shouldn't eat much of that now :sad:

Knightly85

When do you normally eat when cycling, do you go cycling then eat i6r do you eat before you go cycling? I normally have a banana then go cycling, as soon as I come back I have lunch. Not sure if this is the right way or not.

Top Bottom