Smoking drivers and fag ends.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
just jim said:
I don't know how he's got away with the abuse on this thread. I keep this fellow on the ignore list usually, but that's some nasty language been used so far.

It so terrible that I swore isnt it, very bad thing to do, but of course you have never swore in your life. This is the type of hipocrite that Im talking about, and if he denies swearing then he is a lier too.
Just as well you ignore me, I dont associate with your sort if possible.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
col said:
I vented my anger at it enough, dont see the need to start reporting anything. Whether others see it diffentally, which Im sure some would , I took it that way.
Now its a nice try of you to change the intent what you said.

I've not changed the intent of what I said. I stand by what I wrote, and would say it again. Unfortunately you've tried to turn what was said into something else twice now.

And by way, I don't think people complaining about you swearing in this thread are hypocrites, Col. I'm sure they'll freely admit to swearing in real life - they just don't come on here and fire off abuse every time they don't like what someone else has said.

I may not like what you say, but you don't see me getting all foul-mouthed, do you ?

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
goo_mason said:
I've not changed the intent of what I said. I stand by what I wrote, and would say it again. Unfortunately you've tried to turn what was said into something else twice now.

And by way, I don't think people complaining about you swearing in this thread are hypocrites, Col. I'm sure they'll freely admit to swearing in real life - they just don't come on here and fire off abuse every time they don't like what someone else has said.

I may not like what you say, but you don't see me getting all foul-mouthed, do you ?
Ignore him, Goo - he's just being a bit of a tit.

I've been (and still am) busy of late, so I only just skimmed through this thread just now.

Col, I would consider goo a friend of mine. I've cycled with him on a couple of occasions now and he is a nice chap. Your reaction towards him, and your abuse was way, way out of line. So I'm sorry, my fragile trust in your 'changed' ways has been broken, and I will be adding you to my ignore list again (the only person on it). I can't see any reason for removing you from it in the future.

As for fag ends. They are litter. Pure and simple. Even to the extent that it makes the news. There is no excuse.

ajb

Just read the whole lot,

UNBELIEVABLE

col

Legendary Member
goo_mason said:

I think if you go through the history of my posts, Im sure you will find I rarely swear, no where near as much as some, and yes reacted badly to your hint that my son throws litter on the street. So how you come to the "every time I come across something I dont like and fire off abuse? Im curious to know.
No you dont get foul mouthed at all, I did this time, no excuses just got enraged by the hint from you.

Mags its your perogative, And again, why bother mentioning the fag ends as litter, Iv never said otherwise?

Rhythm thief, Im secure in my ways, just didnt like what was said in that instance, but its more childish trying to comment with the grow up bit.

Sh1rky bloke, Your a cracker :biggrin:

Tynan, thanks for the query of me being myself, I wasnt, certain things were going on that were a worry, but still not an excuse for my swearing, but I did it to how I read goos post, and maybe did go too far. But still see what he said as unneccasery, as too was my swearing.

gavintc

Guru
Well like Magna, I have placed col in my solitary ignore box. I do not understand him, and cannot decide whether his a troll or just contrary. Never mind, his comments are now someone else's problem

col

Legendary Member
gavintc said:
Well like Magna, I have placed col in my solitary ignore box. I do not understand him, and cannot decide whether his a troll or just contrary. Never mind, his comments are now someone else's problem

It looks like the whole of scotland is ignoring me now ;)

Bman

Guru
col said:
How could they follow my example, they have never been there when iv thrown a dump out of the window, in fact he holds on to everything till we come across a bin.

I must admit, I would much prefer a fag butt to a dump being thrown out of a window at me! lol

Top Bottom