Smooth wheels Largs - bike shop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moby Jones

I have not had a good experience from my lbs and someone mentioned Smooth Wheels bike shop in Largs as a good shop. Has anyone used them and can you give some feedback as to their level of service.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I have not had a good experience from my lbs and someone mentioned Smooth Wheels bike shop in Largs as a good shop. Has anyone used them and can you give some feedback as to their level of service.

I know the guy who owns and operates the shop as a one man band - Sean. He is a good guy and wouldn't do you a bad turn. I can't comment re his level of service as I do all my own work on my bikes. I have bought the odd part from him and found that he is not the cheapest; but that is par for the course in Largs :sad:.

Hi Moby
As Brandane says sean is a decent bloke, he services my bikes for me and does a great job.
Friendly bloke and will give any advice you need, his prices are not cheap but he does sometimes throw in bits and bobs if you use him often enough

OP
OP
Moby Jones

Moby Jones

Thanks guys, I think I will give him a phone tomorrow and hopefully drop my road bike down to him. I want it to get a complete service and new brakes fitted before I put it back on the road again.

Top Bottom