So its not just me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You are correct Matthew, it is not just you. We could all probably post every day about driving/cycling incidents we have witnessed that were potentially dangerous ........... but we don't.

you haven't read the post properly, it's not mere poor driving, it's a driver who was delighted he'd nearly seriously hurt someone.

As far as tailgating in a 30 goes, I get that pretty much every time I'm in my car. Last week in car with OH we were going through a village at 30 and some pillock overtook us and shot off at crazy speed.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
you haven't read the post properly, it's not mere poor driving, it's a driver who was delighted he'd nearly seriously hurt someone.
You haven't read the situation properly, It's not mere poor driving, it's a driver who was delighted he had inconvenienced another road user. I doubt it was an action that was going to cause injury unless the cyclist was particularly inattentive, particularly as the cyclist had time to gesticulate!

L

Lockring

Whats funny about it?

Nobody is hurt, rider is angry, makes a sign, driver is laughing. it is funny. I am laughing, so for me it is funny. I am sorry if for you it is not funny. Mattew-t is angry about something wich happens many times everyday. It is funny. he is funny. I am happy. Nobody is not in hospital. No problem

It's the sort of action that is a common cause of injury, it's not a mere inconvenience when someone drives a ton of metal at you, Matthew saw it and I trust his opinion over those who weren't there. the gesticulation in any event was after it happened, remember what I said about reading the post properly?

Nobody is hurt, rider is angry, makes a sign, driver is laughing. it is funny. I am laughing, so for me it is funny. I am sorry if for you it is not funny. Mattew-t is angry about something wich happens many times everyday. It is funny. he is funny. I am happy. Nobody is not in hospital. No problem

tell me what roads you ride on, I'll drive at you and give you a real belly laugh!

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
This post is of a real concern. You are causing concern.
We are concerned that you are finding potentially life ending incidents as amusing. Just because noone is hurt, doesnt mean that there is no problem.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
How do you know? Were you in the van with him? Were you in fact the driver of the vehicle? You don't have a clue what he was smiling at and neither does MT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom