So its not just me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
L

Lockring

The thread's about terrible driving, it's not about matthew, stop going on about matthew and discuss the point, and I've threatened nobody, someone said they think it's funny when cyclists have cars driven at them, they've since clarified their position to say it's only funny when it happens to other people.

O, this is me! No, it is not funny it is dangerose. The story from mattew-T is funny. "I see this! I see that! I see this! It is bad!" For me that is funny and I was laughing.
When you ask me where am I riding and say you will drive at me, this is funny if you are joking and I am afraid if you are not joking. I think you are joking but I do no lnow. My english is not better, but for me the story from Mattew-T is funny. I was laughing. I am sorrry if you are angry that i laugh. You are very serious angry man (boy?) and I am sorry if I make you angry. For me mattew-T is funny guy. "I see this! I see that! Oh dear! o dear!" Maybe in english that is not so funny. i am sorry.

So it's terrible driving when someone else does it, but when you do it it's a favour?

Of course, in Matthew's story the cyclist was furious, in my example the cyclist said it would make him laugh, although he's since back-tracked, I think.

Nobody is hurt, rider is angry, makes a sign, driver is laughing. it is funny. I am laughing, so for me it is funny. I am sorry if for you it is not funny. Mattew-t is angry about something wich happens many times everyday. It is funny. he is funny. I am happy. Nobody is not in hospital. No problem

The same poster suggested matthew was "paranoid, I've no idea where they got that from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom