So my friend has bought a new bike [conclusion]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
RoubaixCube

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Its disc too so he can have hydro with the extra lump on the shifters, go on you know you want to give him a decent bike :smile:

I doubt he'll be one to upgrade the components of his bike. Just replace them when they wear out or go wrong

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Maybe im just particular about the components on my bike. I cant help being OCD about it. But i agree. If it rides well and he's happy with it then thats what matters.

Its still bad value though lol
What bike do you own?? What did it cost??

jowwy

Both are in my sig
Cant see sigs on the mobile website

vickster

Legendary Member
Cant see sigs on the mobile website
You might be able to if you turn your phone or tablet to landscape

Here's his

Commuter/Tourer: Triban 540|Saddle:-Charge Spoon|Rims/Wheels:- H Plus Son Archetype*|Pedals:-Shimano M780|Tyres:-Conti GP 4 Seasons
Sunny Weather Bike: Cube Attain GTC Race|Full Ultegra|Saddle:-Charge Spoon|Rims/Wheels:- DT Swiss RR440*|Pedals:- Shimano ultegra 6800 SPD-SL|Tyres:- Vittoria Rubino Pro
*Handmade by Spoked Wheels

Lee_M

Guru
nothing wrong with a tifosi, I had one and it's still going strong with the person who I sold it to.

Personally I think anyone who hasnt bought a di2'd Giant Advanced Propel has wasted their money and they could have got one for the same as I paid
(this may be a load of bull)

jowwy

Both are in my sig
So you own a triban and a cube and you dont think your friends tifosi isn't worth the money........what makes you think your cube carbon frame is any better than his tifosi one???

And when you stated your particualr about the components on your bike i was expected sram red, dura ace or super record......but its just ultegra.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RoubaixCube

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
So you own a triban and a cube and you dont think your friends tifosi isn't worth the money........what makes you think your cube carbon frame is any better than his tifosi one???

And when you stated your particualr about the components on your bike i was expected sram red, dura ace or super record......but its just ultegra.

my point being my cube cost just a little more than his and it came with ultegra 99% Ultegra -- Only thing that wasnt ultegra was the brakes but i have since fitted a pair myself. For 1.1k id expect 105 territory. Im not faulting the FRAME but the components

Last edited:
Top Bottom