So where on earth is this bad weather?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

had a bit of rain 20 mins after I got back today......now it's beautiful sunshine and a very light breeze.
I did all my riding in the cold n cloudy weather this morning.... :biggrin:

OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

Just seen this:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?world=0285
Ouch...thats hot. :biggrin:

35 mile loop this morning around the mainly quiet back roads and lanes of South Lanarkshire. Sun was out:smile: but it was cold and fecking windy:sad: Nothing worse than going uphill into a headwind. Off on Wednesday this week so hoping to get out for a decent ride that day

simonali

Guru
I think it's arrived? The tree in my front garden is at 45° and the rain is stinging!

Who's taking the car/bus/train/taxi today then?

simonali

Guru
Bigtallfatbloke said:
i just heard that the winds arnt going to give up until Friday:sad:

Bugger. A friend and I were thinking of rescheduling our Tuesday ride to Thursday if the weather hadn't miraculously improved by tomorrow, but windy ain't fun. :evil:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
BIG gusts of blustery wind and persistant miserable rain here in London.
Ms tdr1nka still has a hacking cough from the cold that is doing the rounds of her school, so I don't think we will be leaving the house today.

Best wishes to those in Cornwall and South Wales who seem to have got it worst and good luck to those who are vailiant enough to venture out on two wheels today!

Tx

trio25

Über Member
Well it's looking very wet here, but not to windy. I have an mtb ride planned, so about to hunt my waterproofs out.

Pete

Yup, blowing about here and rather wet now, but not something we can't manage (took the shopping bike with the mudguards today! Trousers still a bit damp :evil:). I reckon the Met office are covering their asses terrified of another 'Michael Fish' moment. Anyway most of the big and weakened trees were taken out back in 1987 and 1990, there aren't so many to come down this time around! Some of my colleagues are reporting trees down, though.

Top Bottom