So wrong but I can't help myself....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

Abba.

bonj2

for MOST people, in other words, i.e. most people have an abba compilation in their car/mp3 player/home stereo and often listen to it in secret, but don't want to admit it. I don't though however.

domtyler

Über Member
Er, what exactly is wrong about Hawkwind? They are a legendary band. Quite apart from their most famous track, Silver Machine, they have just been going for so many years half the worlds population must have seen them play.

domtyler

Über Member
bonj said:
for MOST people, in other words, i.e. most people have an abba compilation in their car/mp3 player/home stereo and often listen to it in secret, but don't want to admit it. I don't though however.

I may be on my third glass of port but no way am I admitting to my Abba album yet!

domtyler

Über Member
Well I definitely wouldn't admit to listening to it frequently, but I might have a few mp3s on hand for when the need takes a hold! :blush:

Jaded

domtyler said:
Er, what exactly is wrong about Hawkwind? They are a legendary band. Quite apart from their most famous track, Silver Machine, they have just been going for so many years half the worlds population must have seen them play.

You forgot to say that they also had Stacey's pancakes live on stage.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
My guilty delight is...
Emerson Lake and Palmer.
Yes, so pompous and self important they almost vanish up their own ar5e, but thoroughly enjoyable none the less.

SamNichols

My secret shame is some Phil Collins (the fast upbeat 80s ones such as Easy Lover are great). Neneh Cherry's Buffalo Stance album. I do, however, hate ABBA.

redshift

Über Member
Secret shame? Good grief, I've followed Rush for so long that I've been unfashionable since I was 11... :blush:

longers

Legendary Member
Kenny Rogers.

I don't own any but Ruby* is on the radio now and it got me thinking. It was quite often on in the house when I was growing up and I do be liking him. I love The Gambler, a mate does a fantastic karaoke version of it.

*covered by The Killers she said.

Top Bottom