Sore

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Not sure if some of you guys are using these creams for chaffe protection or other recreational purposes;) Havent had that problem yet but the furthest Ive managed so far is 18 miles.

I think I would be OK on a 30miler if it wasnt too strenuous a route. Hoping to give it a go in a few weeks time.Well done mate.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Steve B said:
Many thanks all, I am able to walk a little easier now :evil: I will try some sudafed next time as I already have some of that, and order up some of the assocs cream next time I put in a wiggle order. Not sure I will ever be using my bits as an anvil though ;)

Steve.

Sudafed? Spray or tablets?:biggrin: Careful where you put it, it's great at unblocking tubes!!!!!!

Well done on the 30 miles by the way!

Cubist said:
Sudafed? Spray or tablets?:evil: Careful where you put it, it's great at unblocking tubes!!!!!!

Well done on the 30 miles by the way!

Dam, you got there first!

Just out of interest are you using padded shorts / bibs when you ride. Chafing will happen because fabric is moving against your skin rather than with it. Lycra does work....

Windy

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Along those lines maybe Chloraseptic throat spray would work as it is an analgesic. - You may chaf but you will not feel it :eek::evil:;)
Headgardener said:
Blow beat me to it. ;):rofl: Just the thought of spraying yer bits and bum with decongestant has had me giggling for the last ten minutes

OP
OP
S

Steve B

;) Must learn not to post while watching TV ;)

Thanks for the support on the ride though, much appreciated :eek:

Steve.

Top Bottom