Spa cycles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
it'll probably say on their website if they do.

lane

Veteran
I purchased a bike from them and it was never mentioned as a possibility so I doubt it.

Drago

Legendary Member
Pay it on a credit card for the consumer protection, and then immediately pay that off with a cheap Tesco loan or summat.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Highly recommend the Elan. I went for the triple 105. Old rugby injury and I live in the hilly South West. Haven’t had it long and it’s done almost 5000km. It’s my Audax bike. There’s loads of photos of it on this forum if you have a nose. I had them lace up some H Plus Son Archetype wheels with a Schmidt dyno hub. It’s a corker.

vickster

Legendary Member
Interest free CC bought a Sabbath AR1 from Spa recently. Chosen over the Elan for finishing and aesthetic reasons :smile:

The Ti seat post was well worth the extra

Sram rival with TRP Spyres as I don't like Shimano hoods and the hydraulic ones even less so

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
I'm going for the triple as well, the strines and Holme moss are my stomping grounds. Think I'll go for the titanium seat post.

Nice. I’ve gone with the black theme. I like the Ti post, but I’ll award myself that maybe if I complete a RRTY award or lose 2-4kg. Incentives see.

With the Elan, the sloping top tube was what I really liked. My tourer is fairly horizontal so I wanted something different with more seat post exposure for flexibility with Audax luggage options.

lane

Veteran
Spa Elan owner here also a triple - I doubt you will regret the purchase I certainly haven't. Have you been there for a test ride?

Top Bottom