Stand Up and FINISH What You Started

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Hi all, sorry its been so long since I have been around, I have been busy at work and hom and have just returned from a holiday.

This place has always been a great support to me and as such I wanted to just post a quick update on how im doing (Some of you have seen this on my blog) ...Thanks again for all the support !

My road is and has been a VERY long one, but I am now around 4/5 stone away from my “Total” Goal and as such I wanted to take a quick look at where I have come from.

at over 550lbs this is where I started:
SICK-1.jpg

At around 400lbs this was the last time I took a vacation:
DSCN1396.jpg

"Proof, it it were needed how long my road is, after losing 150lbs I still looked this bad."

and finally, after my vacation last week I am now around 290lbs, I am getting there, but I can’t ever forget where I came from !

SDC12752.jpg

My next goal is to have lost another 35-45lbs by Dec 31st this year, if I do that then I am in touching distance !!!! If I can do it ANYONE can !!!

Wish me luck ! and thans again, Gaz

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I love the gold crown Gaz....
Well done mate.. you are an inspiration to many.

rh100

ianrauk said:
I love the gold crown Gaz....
Well done mate.. you are an inspiration too many.

Absolutely. Your threads were some of the first I read when searching for info last year before getting back on a bike for the first time in years, and the story is an inspiration. Congratulations on your progress.

Davidc

Guru
Another 15lbs and you'll have lost half of your original self!

How careless - and you say you really can't remember where you left him?

All the best for the rest, and with keeping it off once you're there.

Fiona N

Veteran
'Well done' doesn't seem nearly enough to recognise your achievement - you have really put my efforts to lose 2 stone into perspective :blush:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
A1 matey !!! Keep it coming....

Top Bottom