Storage solution needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
I now have a fair few tools

Bits n bobs

Parts

And lights etc for winter

Could anyone recommend me a cheap but good ( if there is such a thing) storage solution where parts, tools, odds n ends etc can be separated out and yet held " together "

Gaz

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian

Bits n bobs

Parts

Could anyone recommend me a cheap but good ( if there is such a thing) storage solution where parts, tools, odds n ends etc can be separated out and yet held " together "

Gaz

How about this kind of thing?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Tool box for tools. I have parts etc in an old chest of drawers - but in the garage.

If it's for in the house storage, then I'd try and get something from Ikea and the like so it doesn't hack off the missus. Otherwise - storage boxes !

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Tool box for tools. I have parts etc in an old chest of drawers - but in the garage.

If it's for in the house storage, then I'd try and get something from Ikea and the like so it doesn't hack off the missus. Otherwise - storage boxes !

Sadly, no shed or garage here, so its gotta be tool boxes and storage boxes by the sounds

potsy

Rambler
I've managed to wangle a kitchen cupboard for all my spare stuff, rags, cleaning gear, tubes tools etc.
Still have stuff all over the spare room though, no shed/garage here either :sad:

One of these, if you've got a 'few' bob! http://www.all-about...very-5370-p.asp

Or something like this - scroll 3/4s down the page: http://www.bikeracei...iazzalunga.html

PK99

Legendary Member

Bits n bobs

Parts

Gaz

have a look at the Homebase site under storage - units with shelves. I use a £15 four drawer plastic stack for exactly what you want

Top Bottom