Strange Road Signs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
Cape Tribulation in Queensland - do not run over the cassowaries!
3536419547_ae073c7b52_z.jpg

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
upload_2018-9-4_11-2-50.png

Burton upon Trent is where Santa lives.

Slick

Guru
20180617_101604.jpg

I think it was this one.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Nothing quite like a military convoy passing as you ride up there and wondering which of the trucks is carrying the Fun Stuff
View attachment 428545

I think it was this one.
I met one car yesterday..
I started to head over to and through Fruin then the Kilcreggan ferry got a problem,
yesterday was the first from Kilcreggan via Coulport to the top of the Haul Rd then bike lifted over a gate and on to Fruin..
cracking run...

Slick

Guru
I met one car yesterday..
I started to head over to and through Fruin then the Kilcreggan ferry got a problem,
yesterday was the first from Kilcreggan via Coulport to the top of the Haul Rd then bike lifted over a gate and on to Fruin..
cracking run...
I was over on Friday but unfortunately it was in a car and not the bike, I did see a couple of cyclists though.

I quite like avoiding the haul road preferring the old road (Not so up and down) then head for Arrochar before heading home via loch Lomond.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I was over on Friday but unfortunately it was in a car and not the bike, I did see a couple of cyclists though.

I quite like avoiding the haul road preferring the old road (Not so up and down) then head for Arrochar before heading home via loch Lomond.
The only time I cycled the Haul Rd, I was geocaching en route and ended up at Auchengeich reservoir, the middle of June a roasting day and after that climb up from Coulport, I skinny dipped and got caught by two blokes up to concrete in new signs around the reservoir..:rolleyes:

Top Bottom