Street Art

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Another by one of my favourites, Woskerski, this time in Leake St tunnel
o2YtXfz.jpg

OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
I did the Cobblemonster bike ride today. Its a 35 mile Paris-Roubaix tribute taking in a number of London's cobbled streets, and a series of south London climbs, finishing in Brixton with the closing stages of the pro race on the big screen. The pro's were lucky and had no rain, because its all over here. A fun day out and in between sections of pave I managed to find a new Mr Cenz.
nqdkw8k.jpg

OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
@Reynard boo, the Stephen Hawking one I posted in Leake St tunnel is gone now too, but at least we got to see them before they were lost.
I grabbed a few today on my day off . This in Pedley St in Hackney.
RXdYFvj.jpg

This rude kid with a selfie stick in Camden, by Dotmaster
jhGkaoH.jpg

And this Pegasus one just off Holloway Road featuring Prince Harry's bride to be, Meghan Markle
jVAhyz3.jpg

OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
There's a brilliant and uplifting little movie on the Inspiring City website that I heartily recommend watching in full, called 'changing the world one wall at a time'. Its about a campaign called 'education is not a crime' and is heart warming and inspirational, contains some great art works, launched a worldwide campaign, and is worth sharing.:bravo:. Link here: https://inspiringcity.com/2018/04/0...aign-creates-over-40-murals-around-the-world/

OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
The Inspiring City blog linked above also had an article about Anna Jaxe, who seems to have a fascination with music, and it said she had recently done a 12 layer stencil on the side of the MAP cafe in Kentish Town. After work this afternoon I went and got it. On the way I saw this mischievous spray can wielding child that looks a bit like Jimmy Bullard^_^
jG7a7X7.jpg

And here's Anna's 'Joanna' (cockney rhyming slang for piano)
XtxsGrh.jpg

Elysian_Roads

There's a brilliant and uplifting little movie on the Inspiring City website that I heartily recommend watching in full, called 'changing the world one wall at a time'. Its about a campaign called 'education is not a crime' and is heart warming and inspirational, contains some great art works, launched a worldwide campaign, and is worth sharing.:bravo:. Link here: https://inspiringcity.com/2018/04/0...aign-creates-over-40-murals-around-the-world/
A great video, on a though provoking subject, and interesting to see various artists at work. Well worth a watch.

OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
A great video, on a though provoking subject, and interesting to see various artists at work. Well worth a watch.

Thanks for watching, its great, it made my afternoon when I watched it on Friday.

Its maddening, saddening and inspiring the risks those teachers and students had to take to try and further themselves. I loved that even the mural that was painted over in the USA did not have a negative effect, it sparked local dialogue and hit the papers, and helped raise the campaigns profile even more. And I was whooping with delight at now matter where in the world the works were, passers-by were compelled to stop what they were doing and go and congratulate the artists, and to try and learn more.

@deptfordmarmoset :laugh:. Here's another penis I saw today, seen here clutching the 2nd amendment in one hand, and a shooter in the other.
D63xhsX.jpg

And here's a Donald like alternate reality. This goldfish must be good at darts, as it appears to have won a human at the local fairground, and is taking him home in a clear plastic bag.
D07f9CA.jpg

Top Bottom