Stress

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trio25

Über Member
Now I need an excuse to get out of tidying the house and washing all the clothes from the holiday.

Arch

Married to Night Train
trio25 said:
Now I need an excuse to get out of tidying the house and washing all the clothes from the holiday.

Funny, those were the things I did on New Years day as an excuse not to knuckle down to overhauling my CV...

trio25

Über Member
Arch said:
Funny, those were the things I did on New Years day as an excuse not to knuckle down to overhauling my CV...

That was me at uni when it came to exam time and I should be revising.

Charlotte_C+ :-)

trio25 said:
Hi Charlotte. I've found the same exercise really helps, but eventually I just basically collasped and had to seek help. I've been making arrangements to meet people on my bike so I can't back out, otherwise I just don't go out. Everytime I decide to cancel it but I'm always glad when I don't.

Hiya Trio;)

yes that sounds just like me!:becool:. as i always feel better once ive been on the bike for a few min, then i think im glad i didnt change my mind!:smile:. also i seem to feel more at ease going out by myself on my bike then when walking!.

its just that for some reason some days i just dont feel like facing/talking to anyone. so it makes it hard to go to work knowing i`ll have to put on this happy face, if that makes sense:blush:

trio25

Über Member
Charlotte_C+ :-) said:
its just that for some reason some days i just dont feel like facing/talking to anyone. so it makes it hard to go to work knowing i`ll have to put on this happy face, if that makes sense:blush:

That makes so much sense, in fact I'm off work at the moment as I'm really struggling with facing/talking to people. I cannot cope in anywhere busy and where I work is busy. I've been doing some road rides with a friend on fridays and the other week we had to pass through a city, she suggested stopping at a bike shop - something I used to love - but I couldn't get out of there quick enough.

Charlotte_C+ :-)

Deffinitely know what that must of felt like!. sorry you having same problems :becool:.
Ive realised that when i have managed to get out to work on the bike, i do feel better around people, compared to when i have had a lift in car:blush:

trio25

Über Member
I feel loads better when I commute by bike, if I miss a week I get a lot more stressed.

Things are getting a lot better for me though.

Shaun

Founder
I've had a request to move this to the cafe, on the basis that it may be helpful to others.

Would anyone strongly object to the move?

Cheers,
Shaun

Top Bottom