Stuck with a bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Wrong size? Ride too harsh? Too twitchy? Saddle painful? Don't like colour? Et cetera. We need to know...

vickster

Legendary Member

vickster

Legendary Member
It can be sold obv, but it depends how much of a loss the OP is prepared to take ,
Lose a lot more if it just sits in the shed for evermore

ozboz

Guru
As said , depends if he is prepared to take a loss , offload it pay the money he gets to whoever it is on some sort of financial agreement , and cough up the difference ,

snorri

Legendary Member
After buying my Raleigh Pioneer Jaguar I felt similarly but persisted for a few months and just could not grow to like it. A friend asked me to cycle about a bit on it whilst he watched, then he adjusted the seat and after a settling in period of a few weeks, I grew to like it.
Now twenty-one years on I have spotted some rather serious looking rust down about the bottom bracket and am just hoping it is not beyond the point of no return. I don't want to part with it, so glad I stuck with it, so many happy memories:wub:.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
The bike. I just think it's odd that you can't take a bike back easily. But you can pretty much anything else. And wondered what others have done
If I sold you a new bike I wouldn't take it back either unless it was faulty. Because I'd then be stuck with a second hand machine I could only get about 75% of the full price for, not only wiping out any profit but going into the red on the deal too.

Top Bottom