Stupid parents in the school car park

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mustang1

Legendary Member
I'm at a school, sitting in the car, parked at the car park. It's dark and parents are driving Thier cars in the cramped car park kinda quick. Are they define stupid to drive this fast with kids roaming about. Some parents can't be bothered to park their cars in a space and instead have decided to park their cars (therr a land rover Discovery there now) right at the front door, blocking EVERYONE. Before that was a Mitsubishi PHEV)

Sup with these guys?

Milkfloat

An Peanut
1e6.jpg

snorri

Legendary Member
I'm at a school, sitting in the car, parked at the car park.
I hope you are in the passenger seat and not actually in charge of a motor vehicle at this time?

I agree, the 'posher' the car, the worse the parking

I can see, Range Rovers (this mornings schoolrun saw 3; oldest was a '65' plate), 2 Audi Q7s, Jaguar XJ, one of those 'fugly' B*W 6 series 4x4 coupes, & one of the Mercedes that looks identical, that B*W i8
The Rangies invariably straddle 2 spaces

Another phenomenon is the sunglasses, most of the mums seem to wear huge ones, in the sort of shape/relative size to what (I think of as) a 5 year old wearing on the beach
Not sure if it's to cover a lack of eye make-up, lack of sleep, it wasn't a particularly bright morning so, not worn for the real intended purpose

KnackeredBike

I do my own stunts
My village has a primary school with a big car park around the corner. Unfortunately that big car park is about 100 metres further from the school gate than dumping the car on the narrow road past the school, so obviously everyone dumps their car on the road and buggers everything up for 30 minutes.

Every time I drop mini-KB off (walking) I'm reminded how much I dislike parents.

Top Bottom