Tales from today's commute....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper: Spilt Beer!!!
No laughing matter!

Sixmile

Veteran
I know I must try and leave earlier but.. isn't it great to have daylight again at 8:30am on the morning commute and sitting here after 4pm, I can still see the light of day. Hang in there folks, the days are lengthening by about 3 minutes every day!

Randombiker9

stupid ped saying to get off the road self-gratification artist . (Weird how it automatically corrects to something else). It's bad enough when cars close park. Why can't pedestrians keep their opionion or stupid comment to themselves.:banghead:and how does that even relate to cycling?

Last edited by a moderator:

dhd.evans

Veteran
Almost SMIDSY'd (rather coarse language, apologies!):

According to driver i am "hard to see" and she "heard me shouting" yet drove off. Luckily the twanger works across the road from me so she got a verbal grapeshot from me and i've given her a printed flyer with the link to the video.

Last edited:

KneesUp

Guru
Got off and walked a small section today so I could look at the waxwings. Discovered that the small Olympus binoculars that have been bouncing around most bags I've owned for over a decade no longer focus, which was at the same time disappointing and hardly surprising!

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Almost SMIDSY'd:

According to driver i am "hard to see" and she "heard me shouting" yet drove off. Luckily the twanger works across the road from me so she got a verbal grapeshot from me and i've given her a printed flyer with the link to the video.

How very rude! (PS a warning about the language in the video might be appropriate)

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Stopped at a set of temporary lights in the countryside near Prestbury this morning and was dismayed to see a passenger in an Astra (with big bore exhaust) open her door and carefully place a paper Costa cup on the floor while waiting for the lights to change. I thought better of remonstrating as you never know what response you get particularly from a chaved up hatch back, but it does make me angry, just use a fecking bin! :cursing: Rant over...

Top Bottom