Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Last few days of the Rapha sale :evil:

Bib shorts and jerseys at the best price you'll get it for. Although still pricey compared to other brands I really rate it. Just don't include my name in any divorce proceedings that may follow!

bridgy

Legendary Member

Bib shorts and jerseys at the best price you'll get it for. Although still pricey compared to other brands I really rate it. Just don't include my name in any divorce proceedings that may follow!
:ninja:

I definitely do not "need" any more cycling clothing.......
Must. Resist. :reading:

bobinski

Legendary Member

Or an alternative TT such as;
https://www.lapassione.cc/collections/man-collection
My favourite shorts for long rides IRL or on the turbo.
We may all find women prefer Passion to Rapha^_^

Last edited:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Castelli is my favourite luxury cycle kit

I have a couple of pairs of Castelli gloves I really like which I wear in rotation through the winter. But I bought a pair of bib tights and I found the shoulder straps quite narrow and they dug into me a bit. Maybe that's not always the case though.

kipster

Guru
I ordered some Hoy kit in the Vulpine.cc sale, a very nice long sleeve jersey and a Softshell jacket. I think it is the last weekend of their sale.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Rode WC 6 tonight ... I'm on the first page of the ride so far :smile: Clearly won't last long once the big guns have a pop. Anyway, it's quite a nice ride. A couple of climbs that will suit the goats, a nice descent, and a couple of drafting opportunities. I didn't push myself too hard so could probably knock another minute or so off my time. I can see the likes of @Breedon doing well on that particular ride :okay:

Breedon

Legendary Member
Rode WC 6 tonight ... I'm on the first page of the ride so far :smile: Clearly won't last long once the big guns have a pop. Anyway, it's quite a nice ride. A couple of climbs that will suit the goats, a nice descent, and a couple of drafting opportunities. I didn't push myself too hard so could probably knock another minute or so off my time. I can see the likes of @Breedon doing well on that particular ride :okay:
I do think you could easily time some more time off, jacob is only 58 minutes something.
A course for tomorrow's run at 5 maybe?

Top Bottom