Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
My ATR Tripster V2 bike is now finished, weighing in a 22.4 lbs./10.1kg/1St 8 lb:smile:

For reference bare 57 frame is 2.067kg. Tripster carbon fork 536 grams

Same weight as my carbon Boardman CXR, give or take a few ounces.

No weight weenie, but less than 10℅ overall rider&bike weight.- quite easy to achieve, had fish chip supper!

Last edited:

bobinski

Legendary Member
My ATR Tripster V2 bike is now finished, weighing in a 22.4 lbs./10.1kg/1St 8 lb:smile:

For reference bare 57 frame is 2.067kg. Tripster carbon fork 536 grams

Same weight as my carbon Boardman CXR, give or take a few ounces.

No weight weenie, but less than 10℅ overall rider&bike weight.- quite easy to achieve, had fish chip supper!

That's not too shabby. Is that with the Hunt wheels? They have a nice looking lighter disc wheel set now but it is rather expensive.

CXRAndy

Guru
That's not too shabby. Is that with the Hunt wheels? They have a nice looking lighter disc wheel set now but it is rather expensive.

Complete bar bottle cages, but it has pedals aluminium seat post and stem, fitted GPS and all season hunt wheels 28mm tyres. I suppose I could shave a kilo being anal about it, but not worth it to me

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
erm... sorry can't do the 5pm re-run... I took Mrs B to Braehead, shopping. Popped into Evans Cycles - treated myself to some 'spring' clothing as you do. Anyway, after Primark and visitingannxouplemof jewellery shops :eek: we then did the food shop...:thumbsdown:... it was then that Mrs B offered to take me to lunch on the proviso I didn't take in my new bib shorts and tights and start to examine them in the pub. I reluctantly agreed to this, however, I'm still here and Mrs B has offered to drive home.

I know some of you will be worrying about the perishables in the back of the car but no need to worry - it's 1 degree and currently snowing outside. :cold:

So... enjoy the run and I'll see you tomorrow. :cheers:

Steve

Unfortunately i also cannot make the 5pm re-run, although my excuse is nowhere near as 'original' as Jim's, felt restless this morning and decided to go for WC 7, not sure how but the ghosts bkool 'chose'? for me included Artanec and Bill S to name just 2, well you won't be surprised to know i didn't see them after the start! still i improved 2 fitness levels and got (for me) a decent time, so am currently relaxing resting on my laurels ;) good luck to those who manage it and look forward to seeing some competitive ghosts

BILL S

Guru
Tonight's re-run (not really a re-run) is San Román de Hornija. 5pm warmup.
Jacobs ghost is along for the ride. Pull the finger out AAAC, DP, Bridgy or he's going to win this League.

bridgy

Legendary Member
its been a while, on Bsim do I join the one in my league tab or wait and join the live one,

sorry but its been a year:laugh:
Bill will start it from his league tab, you join it from live rides. Easiest way is usually to search for "bill " in the nickname filter just after 5pm

Top Bottom