Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BILL S

Guru
I'll be there Bill!
Good man Paul. See you about 6 inches behind Jacob's rear wheel.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Thanks AAAC that was some great drafting we did there!

I feel slightly guilty as I think if roles were reversed at the start you'd have probably dropped back to draft me back up to Jacob's ghost - I don't have the same level of confidence in myself as that though so I sat in Jacob's draft and just hoped you'd catch up!

You did of course - never any doubt!!

Great finish on the final hill - I was happy to keep the damage to only 30 seconds as I was dying going up there!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
erm... sorry can't do the 5pm re-run... I took Mrs B to Braehead, shopping. Popped into Evans Cycles - treated myself to some 'spring' clothing as you do. Anyway, after Primark and visitingannxouplemof jewellery shops :eek: we then did the food shop...:thumbsdown:... it was then that Mrs B offered to take me to lunch on the proviso I didn't take in my new bib shorts and tights and start to examine them in the pub. I reluctantly agreed to this, however, I'm still here and Mrs B has offered to drive home.

I know some of you will be worrying about the perishables in the back of the car but no need to worry - it's 1 degree and currently snowing outside. :cold:

So... enjoy the run and I'll see you tomorrow. :cheers:
You deserve the beer as celebration after last night's ride :cheers:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Did someone say beer? :thumbsup:
It is Saturday ... be rude not to join Jim in having a beer!

BILL S

Guru
Excellent ride all. Not exactly a short one and was just happy when it was over.
I had decided to stay on Jacobs tail for the whole ride, however as soon as we reached the first downhill he was away. Not that it would've made any difference because as soon as I got on my trainer today I realised my legs were still knackered from last nights WC ride.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Thanks AAAC that was some great drafting we did there!

I feel slightly guilty as I think if roles were reversed at the start you'd have probably dropped back to draft me back up to Jacob's ghost - I don't have the same level of confidence in myself as that though so I sat in Jacob's draft and just hoped you'd catch up!

You did of course - never any doubt!!

Great finish on the final hill - I was happy to keep the damage to only 30 seconds as I was dying going up there!

i tell you for nothing
im glad we were helping each other because i was near to breaking point catching you up
each time i lost your wheel i had to shut up legs myself

Soarerv8

Über Member
Decided not to join the ride tonight and go for a run / waddle instead. This may or may not be influenced by the fact I have not been in the pain cave for over a month and fear that a rodent community will have taken over in there.

I may go in there bravely behind Bobinski (the other one) tomorrow in the daylight.

Top Bottom