Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
And I was watching him live in action just yesterday in the Tour of the Alps where he rode well.
What a difference a day makes.

Sadly it would be interesting to know the circumstances of the accident with the van.

As far I know, a woman in a van came from a byway into a T-junction and didn't see him coming. Then she either drove right into him, or he hit the side of the van at full speed...

CXRAndy

Guru
Maybe that's the answer Andy?:crazy:

I'm coming round to the idea that it was the shorts that resulted in my throbbing undercarriage :ohmy:

Planning an 80 tomorrow with in-law and mate. Different bib shorts:okay:

BILL S

Guru
Been in the real world putting my Bored Man through its paces... what did I miss? I got two emails... glad my ghost could help.
Sorry Jim, but everyone doing the re-run tonight beat your ghost. :cycle:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I'm coming round to the idea that it was the shorts that resulted in my throbbing undercarriage :ohmy:

Planning an 80 tomorrow with in-law and mate. Different bib shorts:okay:

I'd planned to do a biggish ride myself this morning but I've woken up to discover eldest daughter 'missed' the last train home from a 'friends' house last night so the missus has been up half the night angry/worried. Follow on effect is me picking up the peices this morning....

aaaaaarrrghh!!! :cry::cry::cry:

The cycling gods are definitely angry with me about something! Hopefully they're getting it all out of the way before Wales.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Ive got my last spring sportive next Saturday so I won't be 'competing' next Thursday Bill - I'll probably do the last stage on Wednesday. Winter is returning to us this coming week, with a grim forecast for next Saturday so I'll need all my effort to get round the course.. big wind and big rain... :cold::bicycle::rain::heat:.. Then just as I think it starts to get a little easier, I have to fly to Greece for a two week stay... its all go... :rofl:

bobinski

Legendary Member
I'd planned to do a biggish ride myself this morning but I've woken up to discover eldest daughter 'missed' the last train home from a 'friends' house last night so the missus has been up half the night angry/worried. Follow on effect is me picking up the peices this morning....

aaaaaarrrghh!!! :cry::cry::cry:

The cycling gods are definitely angry with me about something! Hopefully they're getting it all out of the way before Wales.

Ahh, family life with teenagers! We feel your pain TT. Sounds like the only alternative is to get On Zwift and have a go at Watopia mountain, or, even bkool and knock off a d'uez to calm your inner frustration. I will be on the Daddy of cycling sims 4 ish today if you want to join in.
In the meantime here's :hugs:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Ahh, family life with teenagers! We feel your pain TT. Sounds like the only alternative is to get On Zwift and have a go at Watopia mountain, or, even bkool and knock off a d'uez to calm your inner frustration. I will be on the Daddy of cycling sims 4 ish today if you want to join in.
In the meantime here's :hugs:

Ha! Cheers Bob :okay:

The plan is to let the missus sleep in. Wait for said teenager to appear. Put on sympathetic / disappointed faces to relevant parties. And exit stage left to Regent's Park for a few laps :angel:.

Not the hills of Hertfordshire as planned but...

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I got the "Your FPT is about to expire" message today, the day after I almost won a blue hat but finished 11 seconds too quick

View attachment 348645

Well I hope that does it
Take a FTP test developing an average power over 437.89 W
30 min 9 secs at 444 W give or take.
Once the ride comes out of 'The Land of Grey not Pink' we will see
upload_2017-4-23_17-33-15.png

Top Bottom