Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Well here are the pictures of our cats to be once they are 8 weeks old in two weeks
cat2.jpg
cat1.jpg

Last edited:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
2nd cat cyclist.. :thumbsup:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Ive got my last spring sportive next Saturday so I won't be 'competing' next Thursday Bill - I'll probably do the last stage on Wednesday. Winter is returning to us this coming week, with a grim forecast for next Saturday so I'll need all my effort to get round the course.. big wind and big rain... :cold::bicycle::rain::heat:.. Then just as I think it starts to get a little easier, I have to fly to Greece for a two week stay... its all go... :rofl:

Looks like they are having similar weather in Florida.

@Jim Brown @rob01792 @Whorty

Don't bother to keep checking your email for the bingly bong. Jim and Rob were out front early and kept gaining- 3 minutes at the end- I drafted Whorty but still ended up getting beat at the line thanks to Kipster who started barking like burglers were breaking in and because my wife isn't home I was yelling and pedaling the last mile. I now know he just must have seen AAAC's kitten pictures.

Last edited:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
They have names already.
Wouldn't want to confuse the poor mites by changing them.
As a result I am looking to recruit a couple of new members named Elsa and Tabatha.

With names like that you might want to focus your recruitment drive on the local old people home :biggrin:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
@Jim Brown @rob01792 @Whorty

Don't bother to keep checking your email for the bingly bong. Jim and Rob were out front early and kept gaining- 3 minutes at the end- I drafted Whorty but still ended up getting beat at the line thanks to Kipster who started barking like burglers were breaking in and because my wife isn't home I was yelling and pedaling the last mile. I now know he just must have seen AAAC's kitten pictures.
:okay: 4 seconds behind me .. that was close!

Last edited:

BILL S

Guru
Hmm @BILL S I did the OHN2014 (stage 2) again today, but for some reason the group manager has closed this stage on 17/04, where as the other can be completed until 30/04? I guess my poor perfomance was all in vain then?

Sorry Brusgaard I have no idea why that stage is closed. As far as I know I set it to finish with the others at the end of the month. I have no idea why it closed early.

CXRAndy

Guru
AAAC, with those power figures for your FTP. It would be very interesting if you were to take up the 14 day trail on Zwift and have a go at Watopia in a Category race, obviously A/B. Bob could lead the way,so you know where to go^_^. We could all cheer you on. from the sidelines, offering loads of 'Ride On's' :hello:

Who 'Seconds' my idea?

Come on AAAC have a go at least once!

bobinski

Legendary Member
AAAC, with those power figures for your FTP. It would be very interesting if you were to take up the 14 day trail on Zwift and have a go at Watopia in a Category race, obviously A/B. Bob could lead the way,so you know where to go^_^. We could all cheer you on. from the sidelines, offering loads of 'Ride On's' :hello:

Who 'Seconds' my idea?

Come on AAAC have a go at least once!

:laugh:
Lead the way! My arse!

I would love to see it. Couldn't be in his first zwift ride because it seems most pro users get a bonkers advantage at first and then it settles down in further rides, possibly after a restart. Still an advantage of 30-80w but more realistic. Or AAAC could borrow a PM. But AAAC is definitely a Cat A racer whereas if I raced ( against breedon doesn't really count-that's just personal:tongue:)
i would be a C/B on a very good day with nary a niggle of the knee....that NEO has certainly brought me down to earth.

Top Bottom