Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Sorry Brusgaard I have no idea why that stage is closed. As far as I know I set it to finish with the others at the end of the month. I have no idea why it closed early.

Don't blame yourself Bill, join the crowd and blame BKool

AAAC 76C

Large Member
AAAC, with those power figures for your FTP. It would be very interesting if you were to take up the 14 day trail on Zwift and have a go at Watopia in a Category race, obviously A/B. Bob could lead the way,so you know where to go^_^. We could all cheer you on. from the sidelines, offering loads of 'Ride On's' :hello:

Who 'Seconds' my idea?

Come on AAAC have a go at least once!

Maybe, when there is a break in my busy BKool diary
I have another 60 km Classic to do tomorrow and then Thursday it's CG and the the re-run on Saturday.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Lead the way! My arse!

I would love to see it. Couldn't be in his first zwift ride because it seems most pro users get a bonkers advantage at first and then it settles down in further rides, possibly after a restart. Still an advantage of 30-80w but more realistic. Or AAAC could borrow a PM. But AAAC is definitely a Cat A racer whereas if I raced ( against breedon doesn't really count-that's just personal:tongue:)
i would be a C/B on a very good day with nary a niggle of the knee....that NEO has certainly brought me down to earth.[/QUOTE]
You git :biggrin:

You might want to look at 1 or 2 koms in Richmond just saying :tongue:.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Lead the way! My arse!

I would love to see it. Couldn't be in his first zwift ride because it seems most pro users get a bonkers advantage at first and then it settles down in further rides, possibly after a restart. Still an advantage of 30-80w but more realistic. Or AAAC could borrow a PM. But AAAC is definitely a Cat A racer whereas if I raced ( against breedon doesn't really count-that's just personal:tongue:)
i would be a C/B on a very good day with nary a niggle of the knee....that NEO has certainly brought me down to earth.
You git :biggrin:

You might want to look at 1 or 2 koms in Richmond just saying :tongue:.[/QUOTE]

:biggrin:
I only use Richmond for recovery rides:okay:

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Great to see @Daddy Pig :mrpig: sending out emails again.. :thumbsup:
I hit a new low today on bkool after another two weeks off due to further torn back muscles...

Well bkool have been busy with updates which I thought was great until I got a dead stop on a 1.7% gradient! Next lap exactly the same, 50kph to 17 kph.
Bkool might not be able to organise a pi55 up in a brewery but they certainly employ a load of bar stewards for programmer's...

Apologies for my moaning....

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I don't think I can make the rerun today. Hope later today or tomorrow with the ghosts of Jim and well know newt fancier Whorty and Rob.

Some of the newts we found:laugh: (BTW - the guys with us are licensed to handle them :thumbsup: )

Attachments

• DSC_4113-small.jpg
    DSC_4113-small.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 20

bridgy

Legendary Member
I hit a new low today on bkool after another two weeks off due to further torn back muscles...

Well bkool have been busy with updates which I thought was great until I got a dead stop on a 1.7% gradient! Next lap exactly the same, 50kph to 17 kph.
Bkool might not be able to organise a pi55 up in a brewery but they certainly employ a load of bar stewards for programmer's...

Apologies for my moaning....
Was that on the Trofeo Palma course? If so that is indeed crazy! I am glad to say I didn't experience anything like that myself - and as you say there's not even any extreme changes gradient on that ride.

I was getting ready to go on bkool tonight and hadn't decided what to do until I got an email saying I'd been challenged and beaten by @Daddy Pig and I should seek my revenge - so I thought, why not!

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Was that on the Trofeo Palma course? If so that is indeed crazy! I am glad to say I didn't experience anything like that myself - and as you say there's not even any extreme changes gradient on that ride.

I was getting ready to go on bkool tonight and hadn't decided what to do until I got an email saying I'd been challenged and beaten by @Daddy Pig and I should seek my revenge - so I thought, why not!
Always glad to get an email... you certainly destroyed my attempt. Two weeks of beer, crisps and haagen daz really took its toll. Better not look at the scales for a while...

Top Bottom