Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
You used to be right up there in the mix too Geoff, until you went all professional, and bought a high tech machine that accurately reflects your efforts. I will stick with my generously calibrated, inaccurate (but in my favour) machine for now I think. Or certainly until Bill buys a Kickr.

paul4848

Regular
Your registered name or alias on bkool. I can now see that it is WILS. :okay:

I've found your application and joined you up! :welcome:

We do the Saturday rerun at 5pm most weeks, if that's a better time for you to join a group ride.

Geoff
There is another paul in the group so I have changed it to WILS now. Great blog this with loads of info to help me along with the software....cheers

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
I'm thinking of changing the name of the Thursday Night CC Group to highlight the Cyclechat association and the multiplayer group rides.

I quite like CycleChat Chain Gang?

A chain gang is a group of prisoners chained together to perform menial or physically challenging work as a form of punishment.​

Seems appropriate? Actually the Mountain Goats leagues are more of a physically challenging work as a form of punishment ... :wacko:

CycleChat Association

association - noun group with common interest or pursuit

CycleChat Collective
Team CycleChat

Any other suggestions?

Geoff

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
Certainly none that are better than that, and that don't include building site, unprintable language.

Need to get this wine processed and out of my system by 5:30pm, or I could be in trouble.

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
Just to say Bill, for later, if you have the legs at any stage, or the inclination to tear off ahead, please do. If on the other hand, we find ourselves doing the course as a team, all bets are off as soon as we reach the last mile. Sound fair? The last mile, you can make your break as, when or if you like, sound good?

kipster

Guru
For some reason I had Monday, not today, in my head, I don't work Sunday's but my son tends to go on the turbo on a Sunday as it gets him away from shouting at Fifa on the playstation. To much cake eaten today to think about a climb.

BILL S

Guru
Just to say Bill, for later, if you have the legs at any stage, or the inclination to tear off ahead, please do. If on the other hand, we find ourselves doing the course as a team, all bets are off as soon as we reach the last mile. Sound fair? The last mile, you can make your break as, when or if you like, sound good?

Sounds good to me Adam. I'm not feeling energetic right now so same goes for you if you want to tear off ahead and leave me plodding along. And of course, every man for themselves closer to the end so it'll be a proper race. The way I see it is that if I'm too slow today I can ride it again later in the week.

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
Mind if I start at the same time and watch the two of you disappear into the distance?

Geoff
Jump in Geoff, would be a pleasure to have you along. I won't start until you are both in. Don't pedal at all Geoff, I will start as soon as we are all 3 in, would hate to leave you winding down for 30 seconds on the start line.

Top Bottom