Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BILL S

Guru
no worries I thought that

kipster

Guru
think Geoff is on the 1st ride still

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
That's what confused me, there was Bill's all over the place. Bit like my doorstep.
Well that was, by a country mile, the hardest bout of exercise I have EVER done. You completely cooked me Bill. Although I did enjoy the tag teaming whilst it lasted, there was no way I could keep to you when you made your break.
I am drenched in sweat, had to throw my headband off after an hour, it was too dam heavy. Drank 2 litres, and HR was up above 180 for the last 10 minutes or so.
Thankyou Bill, great effort, epic finishing from you.

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
Did your video freeze Bill? Mine did, and spent the last hour looking at a parked car, a brown sign and some drafting graphics briefly.
Sorry about the start, totally cocked that up. Saw you were there and started, only realised it was your ghost when the real you logged in.
When I tried to restart from the League tab, it would only let me rejoin the one I had already started. So it was a godsend when you got one started. Poor Geoff, must have thought I'd lost the plot. If you want a kitchen fitting, I'm your man, want something done on a computer, get Geoff!

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
Bill? You there? Either gone to do an hour on his cross trainer, or lying in an air ambulance! Actually, don't suppose you have much call for an air ambulance in London. Round here, it's air ambulance or tractor!

BILL S

Guru
Thank you too Adam. I really enjoyed that now that it's over We were so well matched. I hoped it was clear after a minute or two which Bills was me because we totally kicked the ass of the other one. That was up there with the hardest of rides because it was just expected that the power had to be kept on for the whole ride. Great effort from you too Adam. there's nothing in it between the two of us. I just use dirty tricks that's all like waiting for you fall back a few seconds to regroup before making my move. Not very gentlemanly I must admit:giggle:.

Reactions: Add

BILL S

Guru
Did your video freeze Bill? Mine did, and spent the last hour looking at a parked car, a brown sign and some drafting graphics briefly.
Sorry about the start, totally cocked that up. Saw you were there and started, only realised it was your ghost when the real you logged in.
When I tried to restart from the League tab, it would only let me rejoin the one I had already started. So it was a godsend when you got one started. Poor Geoff, must have thought I'd lost the plot. If you want a kitchen fitting, I'm your man, want something done on a computer, get Geoff!

No worries about that. I figured out what was going on when I saw my ghosts on your ride. Yeah my video freezes all the time but I just watch the power and time figures and in this case your guy next to mine. Sometimes its not possible to start another session if there's already one going that you started. Pity its not possible to close a session before leaving it. Poor Geoff. He'll still be racing my ghost from 2 months ago. You any good building 5m X 5m Kitchen extensions by the way?

Top Bottom