Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BILL S

Guru
I'm not seeing the Dec CG league either. You are not alone :secret:
:laugh: Don't worry. I'll be setting that up later today.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Anyone Cupping or Le Jog-ing tonight?

Hi Bill, was going to do lejog3 but Mrs B is back after a few days away and took me to the pub - Bad influence.

Can’t do tomorrow.. I’ve got an Awards Lunch to attend at Auchterarder Golf Club - one of my team has won an award, back home about 6pm, then out again for Dinner with HiD to celebrate her birthday tomorrow...

:hungry::hungry::hungry::surrender:

Marino.g

Veteran
I've had Bkool Tech support remote access my laptop which was connected to my trainer.
Apparently they found a fault.
He used this software which allowed him to calibrate the trainer but I don't think he could see the output data which he reset or something like that.
Anyway I've yet to try it and I don't know what difference it will make. I'll keep you posted..

It seems to me that they should provide an app that allows users to calibrate online as this is probably a common problem.
Tested the trainer yesterday joined a class and definitely an improvement.
Then tried Zwift and that seemed exactly the same which was too difficult as usual so sod it I went out and bought a Elite Direto. Anybody want a bkool pro with 10 month warranty.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Then tried Zwift and that seemed exactly the same which was too difficult as usual so sod it I went out and bought a Elite Direto. Anybody want a bkool pro with 10 month warranty.
@bobinski might want it .... he's always saying he wants a level playing field :tongue::ph34r:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Zwift is harder than Bkool for me too on the Pro. Not by much, but definitely harder resistance in Zwift. But i see that as a +ve for helping me get fit

Be interested to see how you get on with the Elite. See if your times are drastically different

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
That's done. Hopefully a bit flatter and easier like the good old days.
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Haven't a chance without any hills :sad:

I've got a treat of a course for Jan if any one is interested ... This one http://www.bkool.com/profile/detail/3118813

That Max Gradient is wron IRL ... It's over 20%!!!!

Another great Ride is The MOAB 25Mile ... No Gradient over 2%, great for TTing

Norseman

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Haven't a chance without any hills :sad:

I've got a treat of a course for Jan if any one is interested ... This one http://www.bkool.com/profile/detail/3118813

That Max Gradient is wron IRL ... It's over 20%!!!!

Another great Ride is The MOAB 25Mile ... No Gradient over 2%, great for TTing

I've just replace the Bkool Smart Pro with a Tacx Neo (Cyber Monday). I'll be struggling with the 20% incline, I think. The Neo can simulate 20% but I only have a 32 granny ring and was struggling on the 9% incline on the Bkool Winter Cup today. Very demotivating getting overtaken by everybody uphill.

The Neo have a motor that simulates up to -5% but it don't weigh up against the uphill struggle. But it's good excercise. I'm riding the Jotunheimen Rundt sportive in Norway in June. 430 km and 4610m elevation so I need to be fit.

Top Bottom