Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Well I’m two stages into LeJoG and I’m thoroughly enjoying spinning along at my own pace, and so are my thighs.. stage 2 is a lumpy affair but enjoyable non the less.

If it all goes to plan, and I finish, I’ll fashion up one of the Sportive type of pdf certificates with my time etc.. Virtual LeJoG. :thumbsup:

I hope to do it RW one day. :becool:

Nomadski

I Like Bikes
Do most people still use their Garmin edges when using Bkool simulator? I wonder what benefits it would have if not using erg mode? Is it just for keeping Garmin connect up to date with workouts?

CXRAndy

Guru
Do most people still use their Garmin edges when using Bkool simulator? I wonder what benefits it would have if not using erg mode? Is it just for keeping Garmin connect up to date with workouts?

Stopped using Garmin 800, moved over to Wahoo Elemnt and link direct to Strava-so much easier. Don't use Garmin Connect anymore. My 800 will goto my lad so he can track his rides, I will show him how to manually upload to Strava.

afternoon guys, been busy diy ing xx( rubbish I know,
I have my cabin back now as was full os sh88! so want to get back in the game,

IMG_1953.JPG
have put a request on bkool to join the league so I'm assuming there isn't any different joining requirement s I can get involved again

cheers

AAAC 76C

Large Member
afternoon guys, been busy diy ing xx( rubbish I know,
I have my cabin back now as was full os sh88! so want to get back in the game,

View attachment 385963
have put a request on bkool to join the league so I'm assuming there isn't any different joining requirement s I can get involved again

cheers

That is a posh dog house.
I wouldn't mind living in there.
Do ya want a lodger?

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Hip hip hooray.
BKool Winter Cup starts tomorrow.
I bet you can't all wait to join.
I might have to leave the Giro now, not that I have started it.
Who knows what they will feck up this time around. The excitement is too much.

I’m not going to bother this time round Boss. It’s nothing to do with Bkool admin, I just want to manage what I’m committed to. It’s my legs you see.. they get grumpy..

It was nice to win my Orbea helmet though.. a nice thing.

Good luck @AAAC 76C bossman

Top Bottom