Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
Hip hip hooray.
BKool Winter Cup starts tomorrow.
I bet you can't all wait to join.
I might have to leave the Giro now, not that I have started it.
Who knows what they will feck up this time around. The excitement is too much.
I've joined too, though it seems to have messed up my calandar! But I only have one session in my leagues on the SIM.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Hip hip hooray.
Still can't join any leagues and schedule/programme rides. Real PITA

Whorty

I’m not going to bother this time round Boss. It’s nothing to do with Bkool admin, I just want to manage what I’m committed to. It’s my legs you see.. they get grumpy..

It was nice to win my Orbea helmet though.. a nice thing.

Good luck @AAAC 76C bossman
I'm concentrating on winning the Tron bike on Zwift .... only 31,000 metres of climbing to go :heat: I'll do the odd Bkool ride too but not the big leagues as I get too hooked and I need that Tron bike :biggrin:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I'm concentrating on winning the Tron bike on Zwift .... only 31,000 metres of climbing to go :heat: I'll do the odd Bkool ride too but not the big leagues as I get too hooked and I need that Tron bike :biggrin:

Aye. I’ll be doing the CG but plan to spin out LeJoG to ‘rest’ the legs... 31000m is nothing to a goat like you. :thumbsup:

Breedon

Legendary Member
Hip hip hooray.
I won't be joining sticking to CG and LeJog only

Whorty

Why can't you join leagues @Whorty ?
Sorry, not being clear. I can join leagues but they then just block up my 'leagues' section in BSIM as I can only see the next 8 league rides. Because I still can't schedule rides there is no point joining more than one league .... so I'm in LeJog but if I joined WC too I wouldn't be able to complete all the rides as I just wouldn't see them. Probably still rambling but i know what i mean :crazy:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Sorry, not being clear. I can join leagues but they then just block up my 'leagues' section in BSIM as I can only see the next 8 league rides. Because I still can't schedule rides there is no point joining more than one league .... so I'm in LeJog but if I joined WC too I wouldn't be able to complete all the rides as I just wouldn't see them. Probably still rambling but i know what i mean :crazy:

Yep, rambling.
But I ken whot ya mean lad.

I have got the WC S1 scheduled 6 times today and 6 times tomorrow so you can see how those 8 choices get blocked up pretty quick

BILL S

Guru
Yep, rambling.
But I ken whot ya mean lad.

I have got the WC S1 scheduled 6 times today and 6 times tomorrow so you can see how those 8 choices get blocked up pretty quick

Is the Winter Cup group called B.W.C. 16? I've also now dumped the Liga to start on it.

Any luck deleting all those extra WC S1's ?

Top Bottom