Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
it was live bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8s sort of 13 min (12 52)
bsim gave me wings
it was like the pro sling days again
shyte course due to dramatic incline changes

bobinski

Legendary Member
@bobinski might want it .... he's always saying he wants a level playing field :tongue::ph34r:

Not the level playing field I was thinking there Carl you mischievous bugger^_^

Forgot to mention that the sales guy at Tri UK Yeovil told me that if they get a problem with a Bkool sold from them they actually tell the Bkool rep to go to the customers house to sort out the reported issues.

He’s gonna be doing a lot of travelling :laugh:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Hi Bill, was going to do lejog3 but Mrs B is back after a few days away and took me to the pub - Bad influence.

Can’t do tomorrow.. I’ve got an Awards Lunch to attend at Auchterarder Golf Club - one of my team has won an award, back home about 6pm, then out again for Dinner with HiD to celebrate her birthday tomorrow...

:hungry::hungry::hungry::surrender:

I felt a little lazy after my post lunch snooze so completed LeJoG 3. It’s very lumpy down pasty-land.. :thumbsup:

BILL S

Guru
woops. I never know stuff like that. :huh:

How humiliating:sad:. Almost as much as if I'd joined the live ride. :cry:
Mind you, about 5 mins slower than AAAC isn't as bad as taking slightly longer than twice Peps time on the last Liga stage that I did. :blush:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
@BILL S Have you ever added rides to leagues after the league has been published? Rather than set up a new group/league, I’m thinking of adding the remainder of the LEJoG stages to the existing league... or do you think it’s too whiskey?

AAAC 76C

Large Member

Go to BKool.com, Go to your settings and on the notifications tick 'BKool info and promos'.
Best done a PC as the drop downs for your Profile/Settings etc does not work too well (not on mine anyway).
upload_2017-12-5_21-27-6.png

Top Bottom