Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Well LEJO'G stg 2 has a bit if a sting in the begining and midlle.....and the end. In fact the whole stg is a bit of a torture rack. Not really much let up for the whole stage. No chance to get a good rhythm as the climbs are not that long and no chance for rest as the downhills are quite short.

Still it's done. My legs are complaining, although not as much as after CG2 or was it 3 last month. I should be good for the CG run tomorrow.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Yep thats where I live and I will be passing Mere early doors tomorrow so get the kettle on Whorty.
I wasn't in ... sorry :sad: Let me know earlier next time ... i'll get some biscuits in too :okay:

FoxyJ

:welcome:
Hopefully you are super strong and will knock @AAAC 76C off his perch! Many have tried and failed and then blamed it on injuries.... all short or long term injuries/excuses welcome here!
It does not look like I am as super strong as @AAC 76C if it is the same person currently 2nd place in the Bkool winter cup, whereas myself currently 24th - always room for improvement and I can work at it :smile:

peterob

Veteran
It does not look like I am as super strong as @AAC 76C if it is the same person currently 2nd place in the Bkool winter cup, whereas myself currently 24th - always room for improvement and I can work at it :smile:

Looks like there's a half dozen or so of us in the top 100 at the moment - will add a bit of extra competition for the Winter Cup ^_^

I'll hopefully make this evening's CG1 again - looks a good flattun but will be a bit parky in the garage again :cold:

Looks like there's a half dozen or so of us in the top 100 at the moment - will add a bit of extra competition for the Winter Cup ^_^

I'll hopefully make this evening's CG1 again - looks a good flattun but will be a bit parky in the garage again :cold:
On an easy pedal it was an hour. At race pace it should be fun.

Attachments

• IMG_20171207_064114.jpg
    IMG_20171207_064114.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 21

Del C

Veteran
Well LEJO'G stg 2 has a bit if a sting in the begining and midlle.....and the end. In fact the whole stg is a bit of a torture rack. Not really much let up for the whole stage. No chance to get a good rhythm as the climbs are not that long and no chance for rest as the downhills are quite short.

Still it's done. My legs are complaining, although not as much as after CG2 or was it 3 last month. I should be good for the CG run tomorrow.

Did LEJOOG stage 2 this morning and have to agree with your view above.

It's not steep anywhere but feels like you're riding mostly uphill for 39km, with a few downhill bits thrown in. Was pretty tired at the end of it.

I've been planning to join CG1 tonight, as long as my legs recover! It is 19:00 isn't it?

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I'm not riding tonight. I was planning to but had a bit of a mare of a day. HID had a fall and I had to rush back from work to help so head not in the best place :banghead:

BILL S

Guru
Chaingang ride tonight is Stage1 - Chicago Lake Front.
Join the live ride by searching for me with the filter. Start time is 7pm followed by a 10 minute warm up.

Top Bottom