Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Marino.g

Veteran
Chaingang ride tonight is Stage1 - Chicago Lake Front.
Join the live ride by searching for me with the filter. Start time is 7pm followed by a 10 minute warm up.
Did it for real not long ago it gets a bit crowded but a nice ride.

peterob

Veteran
Well that was annoying - had formed a group of 3 out front at halfway with Bill and Aleman, Rod chasing just behind. Then my chain came off at the surprise 7%, followed by BSIM loosing signal and what seemed to be putting me back on a different course! :cursing:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Chaingang ride tonight is Stage1 - Chicago Lake Front.
Join the live ride by searching for me with the filter. Start time is 7pm followed by a 10 minute warm up.
Great ride @BILL S Thought @Aleman might stay with you, but as his HR started to skyrocket I could see he was on the edge. Bit peeved I didn't jon you guys in the end, looked like a nice fast course :okay: @Rod McG looked really strong too tonight :thumbsup:

Whorty

Well that was annoying - had formed a group of 3 out front at halfway with Bill and Aleman, Rod chasing just behind. Then my chain came off at the surprise 7%, followed by BSIM loosing signal and what seemed to be putting me back on a different course! :cursing:
Wondered where you went :banghead:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Was really trying hard, but once the HR hit 190 I knew I was cooked, I knew that last 5Km was going to be hard, and I just couldn't get the HR to drop back to a sensible figure ... I really needed a 1% incline for the last Km to bring @BILL S back ... Or @peterob to have appeared back :sad:

Well done @BILL S

Got a new FTP (and a lot more sensible than the last BKool assisted one :smile: )

Whorty

Was really trying hard, but once the HR hit 190 I knew I was cooked, I knew that last 5Km was going to be hard, and I just couldn't get the HR to drop back to a sensible figure ... I really needed a 1% incline for the last Km to bring @BILL S back ... Or @peterob to have appeared back :sad:

Well done @BILL S

Got a new FTP (and a lot more sensible than the last BKool assisted one :smile: )
I could see you working so hard. Bill was pushing 375 watts, and you was sucking his wheel at 280 watts with HR at 191. I could see as soon as you lost his wheel you'd struggle to get back on again. Great ride though, and big :okay: for trying to stay with Bill on a flat course

BILL S

Guru
Great ride @BILL S Thought @Aleman might stay with you, but as his HR started to skyrocket I could see he was on the edge. Bit peeved I didn't jon you guys in the end, looked like a nice fast course :okay: @Rod McG looked really strong too tonight :thumbsup:

Thanks Carl. It was like the good old days when I could actually make some decent power. Not sure if I got a bk super power or if it were just that it was flat. I also wondered if Aleman would have a surprise for me near the end but it didn't happen. But yes, good fast course with plenty chance to draft. hopefully you can make it on Saturday.

edit: Thanks for the messages :smile:

peterob

Veteran

Well done @BILL S

Yeah - we were working well together to bridge up to Bill and Rod at halfway - If we'd kept that up we may have stuck with Bill! :smile:

Well done Bill - I dipped back in as a spectator and saw you produce a strong finish ^_^

Whorty

Thanks Carl. It was like the good old days when I could actually make some decent power. Not sure if I got a bk super power or if it were just that it was flat. I also wondered if Aleman would have a surprise for me near the end but it didn't happen. But yes, good fast course with plenty chance to draft. hopefully you can make it on Saturday.

edit: Thanks for the messages :smile:
Night of beer tomorrow with a party .... I will need to ride saturday if only to get ride of the beer and turkey belly :biggrin:

Top Bottom