1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team BKool CycleChat

Discussion in 'Virtual Training: Bkool, Zwift, CycleOps & others' started by Peteaud, 30 Nov 2013.

1. Marino.g

Marino.g Senior Member

Best wishes

Whorty and Jim Brown like this.
  2. Marino.g

Marino.g Senior Member

Did it for real not long ago it gets a bit crowded but a nice ride.

3. Breedon

Breedon Veteran

Hope nothing serious mate wishing her well.

Whorty and Jim Brown like this.
  4. peterob

peterob Active Member

Well that was annoying - had formed a group of 3 out front at halfway with Bill and Aleman, Rod chasing just behind. Then my chain came off at the surprise 7%, followed by BSIM loosing signal and what seemed to be putting me back on a different course! :cursing:

5. Aleman

Aleman Ale Man (BKool)

Ambul;ance!

Oxygen!!!

6. Whorty

Whorty Yes, the doctor did sign off the TUE!

hallway was the location of choice today, thankfully not much there to cause too much harm. She's been pampered today so feeling better now :okay:

TurboTommy, Daddy Pig and BILL S like this.
  7. Whorty

Great ride @BILL S Thought @Aleman might stay with you, but as his HR started to skyrocket I could see he was on the edge. Bit peeved I didn't jon you guys in the end, looked like a nice fast course :okay: @Rod McG looked really strong too tonight :thumbsup:

TurboTommy and Randyberlin like this.
  8. Whorty

Wondered where you went :banghead:

9. Aleman

Aleman Ale Man (BKool)

Was really trying hard, but once the HR hit 190 I knew I was cooked, I knew that last 5Km was going to be hard, and I just couldn't get the HR to drop back to a sensible figure ... I really needed a 1% incline for the last Km to bring @BILL S back ... Or @peterob to have appeared back :sad:

Well done @BILL S

Got a new FTP (and a lot more sensible than the last BKool assisted one :smile: )

10. Whorty

tumble not too bad .... certainly not as dramatic as Bob's fall off his bike in IoW :biggrin: Problem was she was then stuck on the floor and couldn't get up so I had to get home to right her.. A Weeble she is not :wacko:

11. Rod McG

Rod McG Well-Known Member

Not so strong on the second half, legs gave up! It seemed like a long way! Plenty ghosts for you, @Whorty!

Whorty likes this.
  12. Whorty

I could see you working so hard. Bill was pushing 375 watts, and you was sucking his wheel at 280 watts with HR at 191. I could see as soon as you lost his wheel you'd struggle to get back on again. Great ride though, and big :okay: for trying to stay with Bill on a flat course

Daddy Pig likes this.
  13. BILL S

BILL S Veteran

Thanks Carl. It was like the good old days when I could actually make some decent power. Not sure if I got a bk super power or if it were just that it was flat. I also wondered if Aleman would have a surprise for me near the end but it didn't happen. But yes, good fast course with plenty chance to draft. hopefully you can make it on Saturday.

edit: Thanks for the messages :smile:

TurboTommy, Randyberlin and Whorty like this.
  14. peterob

peterob Active Member

Yeah - we were working well together to bridge up to Bill and Rod at halfway - If we'd kept that up we may have stuck with Bill! :smile:

Well done Bill - I dipped back in as a spectator and saw you produce a strong finish ^_^

Aleman and Whorty like this.
  15. Whorty

Night of beer tomorrow with a party .... I will need to ride saturday if only to get ride of the beer and turkey belly :biggrin:

Randyberlin and BILL S like this.