Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I noticed I had a reached a new max heart rate on that last bit, was 163 and got to 173 but I don’t know if that’s a good or a bad thing?

It's time to worry when it stops.
As long as your HR drops 20 BPM every minute during recovery your OK.
It's pretty difficult to 'break' your heart unless you have a heart defect or disease.
I get a touch of angina once in a while but mostly I can detect it's onset and back off but I have found it is best not to stop rather just tickover for a while and work through it like a stitch.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Nice setup

6624a4ebbe60378ab65fbc5a5a7d648c.jpg

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Hmm, strange. I'm shure there were 3 guys in front of me and that I finished more than 4 minutes after Bill, but the rankings tell a different story :scratch:.
Hmmm! Yeah, I have my time from Today missing, ... I took 11 minutes of yesterdays time, any chance an admin could validate my time please :biggrin:

Marino.g

Veteran
Good to hear she is OK but you can tell her I'm a little bit upset as I got no sympathy from anyone when I fell over last Thursday night.

Missed tonight again due to working late. 08:00 to 20:30 today.
It's getting too much of a habit!

I'll be there for Saturday at 17:00, I hope, that is if I'm not feking shopping!
How come you started so late, that’s part time hours in my Job ;)

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Good to hear she is OK but you can tell her I'm a little bit upset as I got no sympathy from anyone when I fell over last Thursday night.

Missed tonight again due to working late. 08:00 to 20:30 today.
It's getting too much of a habit!

I'll be there for Saturday at 17:00, I hope, that is if I'm not feking shopping!
Should have called me ... I'd have rushed over to pick you up off the floor. I mean, that floor can be deceptively level sometimes :rofl: (a point for anyone who gets the paraphrased joke there :okay:)

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Normal start for me is 7:30 to 8:00, but that means I get to finish before 5 and get myself ready to play with you lycra clad boys online! :tongue:

AAAC 76C

Large Member

Cheeky monkey.
I started when I was 16 but only because they had just raised the school
leaving age from 15.
I assume you either work for yourself or you are on the clock.
I signed up to a 37 hour week on a salary and my core working hours don't start until 7:30 so you ain't gonna catch me going in much earlier coz I can't leave before 4 and I only take 30 mins for lunch (which is for wimps anyway).

Last edited:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Should have called me ... I'd have rushed over to pick you up off the floor. I mean, that floor can be deceptively level sometimes :rofl: (a point for anyone who gets the paraphrased joke there :okay:)

It was level when I went out. Some begger must have put an extra step in my front garden while I was out 'eating'.

Top Bottom