Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I hope you organised a pasty stop for the Cornwall stages...

Don't get it?

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Well @JacobSkovsgaard .
I did the Winter cup Stage 1 on my own today and I definitely didn't get any BSim wings and as a result I was 1:02 slower than myself and 12 seconds slower than you.
My average power was down by 35 watts at 4.9 watts/kg.
That makes a lot more sense than my first 'magic' run.
It's a shame I can't delete it as I feel like I was given an unfair advantage.
I rode another league stage afterwards and I was wasted.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
No, your avatar is a lady, I only sweat and grunt online with men in Lycra!

There you are at least @BILL S likes that.
You may find him drafting you a bit more now!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
@BILL S are you starting the ride at 5? If so, can you add some juicy ghosts to chase down please? :okay:

Excuses now, I've not ridden for a few days, had a Xmas party last night, and am feeling a bit tired and slow. Not feeling like I'm going to have flyer, but then again might be different once I get on the bike :training:

Breedon

Legendary Member
@BILL S are you starting the ride at 5? If so, can you add some juicy ghosts to chase down please? :okay:

Excuses now, I've not ridden for a few days, had a Xmas party last night, and am feeling a bit tired and slow. Not feeling like I'm going to have flyer, but then again might be different once I get on the bike :training:
At least your attempting to ride, i on the other hand still suffering from the real ale and stout which one must of been brewed by the devil himself.
I shall try and watch

CXRAndy

Guru
At least your attempting to ride, i on the other hand still suffering from the real ale and stout which one must of been brewed by the devil himself.
I shall try and watch

Dean you've been conspicuous by your absence recently. Are you still poorly?

Top Bottom