Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Another tandem rider :biggrin: ... Must admit I have been thinking about how to mount the tandem on the BKool ... That would set some interesting times :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My secret is out!

keithaitch

Veteran
Another tandem rider :biggrin: ... Must admit I have been thinking about how to mount the tandem on the BKool ... That would set some interesting times :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I was thinking exactly the same today, I'd love to know how many watts we put out together.

Attachments

• IMG_20171207_131258.jpg
    IMG_20171207_131258.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 30

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Looks like being on the team for a couple of years has its perks ;). Thanks again AAAC. I didn't think you'd be able to pull that off but I guess Keith was worn out by the end so that minute lead soon disappeared. Nice to get back to good old fashioned flat Chain Gang rides :smile:

Let's call it Nations Cup team training.
I assumed @Whorty was struggling with yesterday's excess when I saw him fall away and after that I was just trying to keep a chain rolling.
When I saw @BILL S pop up 30 seconds back I couldn't resist the challenge of puling you back.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
10 Seconds short :wahhey::wahhey:Not that I'll have anything to crow about once the times are validated from the re-run. :cry::cry::cry:

Looking at strava there were some good times set :highfive::notworthy:
I couldn't remember exactly how far you'd dropped off Bill on Thursday, but once his ghost got 1 minute on me I thought I was in trouble to beat your time. I pushed hard but I had nothing left at the end :surrender: Well done :notworthy: Hopefully stage 2 will be close too :okay:

Whorty

Let's call it Nations Cup team training.
I assumed @Whorty was struggling with yesterday's excess when I saw him fall away and after that I was just trying to keep a chain rolling.
When I saw @BILL S pop up 30 seconds back I couldn't resist the challenge of puling you back.
I don't think I can use the excuse of last night and too much beer, I think it was just a case of not enough in the legs and lungs I'm afraid. :heat: Quite pleased with my time though ^_^ Within 1 minute of @Brusgaard on a flat course is quite good for me :wahhey:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Hi guys, Jacob has emailed me about the 2018 Nations Cup - to remind you it is on Saturday 17th February.

Those organising everything need to know for sure that we can put a team of 5 together again.

I am up for it but don't know if the rest the team from last time - @BILL S , @AAAC 76C , @TurboTommy , and @Daddy Pig - will be available and willing and able to ride? Also, we did discuss possibly doing a "team selection league" - what do you think Bill?

So firstly can previous team members - and anyone else up for it please confirm availability at this stage? It's obviously a competitive event so we'd want to take tbe strongest 5 riders we can....

For any newcomers not familiar with it, the Nations Cup is a 5-person team event between Denmark, Spain and GB which involves 3 back to back races on 3 different courses. It's great fun to compete in and to watch - and competitors will get a brand new virtual team GB kit for their avatar!

AAAC 76C

Large Member
- and competitors will get a brand new virtual team GB kit for their avatar!

About three months later!

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Hi guys, Jacob has emailed me about the 2018 Nations Cup - to remind you it is on Saturday 17th February.

Those organising everything need to know for sure that we can put a team of 5 together again.

I am up for it but don't know if the rest the team from last time - @BILL S , @AAAC 76C , @TurboTommy , and @Daddy Pig - will be available and willing and able to ride? Also, we did discuss possibly doing a "team selection league" - what do you think Bill?

So firstly can previous team members - and anyone else up for it please confirm availability at this stage? It's obviously a competitive event so we'd want to take tbe strongest 5 riders we can....

For any newcomers not familiar with it, the Nations Cup is a 5-person team event between Denmark, Spain and GB which involves 3 back to back races on 3 different courses. It's great fun to compete in and to watch - and competitors will get a brand new virtual team GB kit for their avatar!

I'm in/up for it.
We need to sort out some Comms again but Discord worked well.

Whorty

I would be last in every race, but if you can't get 5 names i will make up the numbers. There are a couple of new guys around now who might be good for this - Keith and Aleman are both lighting up the leagues

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I would be last in every race, but if you can't get 5 names i will make up the numbers. There are a couple of new guys around now who might be good for this - Keith and Aleman are both lighting up the leagues

I’d be happy as a spectator - Lets hope it’s not just for the elite this time round. I would like to watch Team (CycleChat) UK and not Danes drinking beer.

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Top Bottom