Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Just to say, i still can't start any league rides so i need someone to start CG 1 today. If i can't see anyone else start then i'll have to go on Zwift instead :banghead:

BILL S

Guru
@BILL S are you starting the ride at 5? If so, can you add some juicy ghosts to chase down please? :okay:

Excuses now, I've not ridden for a few days, had a Xmas party last night, and am feeling a bit tired and slow. Not feeling like I'm going to have flyer, but then again might be different once I get on the bike :training:

I would be starting the ride at 5 but my internet connection is very poor right now so don't know if it'll be working well enough for me to start the ride or continue it. I am planning to do the CG1 re-run but it might be better if @AAAC 76C wouldn't mind starting it instead, if possible. Otherwise I will try to get it up and running. Hopefully it'll be ok but its not been working for netflix today and last night when I did Le JoG2 it lost the connection after about 10 mins. If you can do it AAAC please let me know and if not then I'll start it.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I would be starting the ride at 5 but my internet connection is very poor right now so don't know if it'll be working well enough for me to start the ride or continue it. I am planning to do the CG1 re-run but it might be better if @AAAC 76C wouldn't mind starting it instead, if possible. Otherwise I will try to get it up and running. Hopefully it'll be ok but its not been working for netflix today and last night when I did Le JoG2 it lost the connection after about 10 mins. If you can do it AAAC please let me know and if not then I'll start it.

will do

AAAC 76C

Large Member

a lot of ghosts lets see if they turn up sober

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Great ride everyone. Thanks for early help @AAAC 76C , a bit too fast for me to stay will you all when you pushed on. Had help in middle section from a friendly ghost who rode me up to @Brusgaard but by then I was on my limit so as soon as Brusgaard kicked I couldn't respond :notworthy: I trundled in the last 5km on my own, very tired :heat:. Not sure if I beat @Aleman time yet from Thursday ride.​

keithaitch

Veteran
Looks like being on the team for a couple of years has its perks ;). Thanks again AAAC. I didn't think you'd be able to pull that off but I guess Keith was worn out by the end so that minute lead soon disappeared. Nice to get back to good old fashioned flat Chain Gang rides :smile:
Yep, i need to learn to pace myself and draught a bit more. I blame my stoker for not kicking in more on the hills during this morning's jaunt on the tandem!

Top Bottom