Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
+
@Jim Brown I hear of the fire at your hotel. It sounds very serious. Hope you weren't closely involved and they can re-open before too long. Best wishes.
:eek: Yeah, my hopes and wishes are with you too!

bridgy

Legendary Member
I had a go at CG 1 last night with @BILL S and @AAAC 76C 's ghosts for company (but not your fastest time Bill - selecting ghosts is pretty broken it seems!). I'm sure you have a quicker time in you AAAC as I couldn't stay with you at the start and you were pulling away from me for a while until you suddenly slowed right down for a bit for some reason? I passed you and got about a minute and a half ahead of you at one point but then you seemed to wake up again and started catching me again in the last few miles, but I managed to hold on to a 24 second lead by the end. Mostly a solo effort that one.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Same here Jim, didn't put 2 and 2 together. I know there will be a media lock down, but hope you and yours are ok

Thanks lads.

bugno

Just tried to update bsim SW.

1) Private laptop runs McAfee security - puts the sw in quarantine
2) Work laptop runs Cisco Umbrella and AMP security ... does the same

Guess no bkool for me as it does not allow me to run the old SW version.

These guys at bkool are doing it to themselves ...

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I had a go at CG 1 last night with @BILL S and @AAAC 76C 's ghosts for company (but not your fastest time Bill - selecting ghosts is pretty broken it seems!). I'm sure you have a quicker time in you AAAC as I couldn't stay with you at the start and you were pulling away from me for a while until you suddenly slowed right down for a bit for some reason? I passed you and got about a minute and a half ahead of you at one point but then you seemed to wake up again and started catching me again in the last few miles, but I managed to hold on to a 24 second lead by the end. Mostly a solo effort that one.

That was me waiting for @BILL S .

Top Bottom