Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
How long does it normally take for a session uploaded to Bkool to appear in Strava? My accounts are linked, and my first two rides are there, but not the one I finished an hour ago?
Usually for me very quickly once it shows in Bkool 'My Activity'. Never had one not show up.

Nomadski

I Like Bikes
Usually for me very quickly once it shows in Bkool 'My Activity'. Never had one not show up.

Hmm. There was an update to the app which I installed prior to the ride. Wonder if it has broken something?

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Apparently the humungous size of it means it's never gonna fall over ..... and the 'wobble' feature was non-existent. The bike by all accounts was very poor quality too. Be interesting when the Tacx bike gets released to see if it can compete in quality with the Neo etc.

From what I gather the tacx bike is essentially the neo in bike form so should perform the same or better.

Rod McG

Über Member
Did you run the update to v3.52 prior to the ride as well?
Yes, I couldn't see any improvements though!

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I did the update. The 3 sessions I did are in bkool. 1 planned session, one lejog league stage and a cool down descent session. I'm not linked to strava or garmin connect.

Nomadski

I Like Bikes
I did the update. The 3 sessions I did are in bkool. 1 planned session, one lejog league stage and a cool down descent session. I'm not linked to strava or garmin connect.

Yeah mine updated to Bkool fine. We are saying it isn't passing on the ride to a linked strava account since the update.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Hi all, long time no type! ^_^

Just wondering how things are in the land of Bkool. Does it still do the 'stop dead' trick when hitting hills? I could be tempted to do a few sessions under Gail's account if things have improved! :becool:
Hi @RickB - good to hear from you! I too have been mostly on zwift lately. There's a lot about zwift I like but you can't beat a good race on bkool against closely matched opponents you know well - I was reminded of this on Saturday when me, Bill and AAAC had a really good race together. I don't know if they've eliminated dead stops completely but it has definitely improved a lot in that regard.

Bkool still massively over-states watts compared to real life -or even zwift when using the bkool pro - so bear that in mind if you're used to using a power meter! Will be good to see you in a virtual race again some time!

Top Bottom