Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
Now I'm all worried about being the new member!

Marino.g

Veteran
Different levels @AAAC 76C but i did a LEJoG this morning and it was very tough. I’ve being using the same ghosts all way through so far, but they dumped me today... :surrender:
Jim
have you read the story of Taunton rider Ben Rockett who cycled the length of Great Britain twice, covering the 1,880 miles from Land's End to John O'Groats and back, with just over two hours sleep and taking five days and 21 hours to compete whilst taking 23 hours off the previous world record in the process
Incredible story and worth a read.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Is there a manhood ceremony as well?. Something like wearing bullet ant gloves with straight face? ;D.

Had to Google bullet ants.
Pesky critters they are.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Jim
have you read the story of Taunton rider Ben Rockett who cycled the length of Great Britain twice, covering the 1,880 miles from Land's End to John O'Groats and back, with just over two hours sleep and taking five days and 21 hours to compete whilst taking 23 hours off the previous world record in the process

Thing is he was just looking for a Big Mac after getting the munchies having drunk too much cider.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Jim

I bet he did it with more than an asthma pump for a pick me up!

RickB

professional procrastinator
Hi all, long time no type! ^_^

Just wondering how things are in the land of Bkool. Does it still do the 'stop dead' trick when hitting hills? I could be tempted to do a few sessions under Gail's account if things have improved! :becool:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Bsim update to 3.52 today :eek:.

- Support for Wahoo Kickr Snap trainer (ANT+ and BTLE).
- Support for CycleOps Hammer trainer (ANT+ and BTLE).
- Improvements to FTP test done with Bkool Bike V1.
- Improvements to user registration info and the workout zones panel.
- Return of position markers for other users in video sessions.
- Corrected several faults and errors found in last version.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Hi all, long time no type! ^_^

Just wondering how things are in the land of Bkool. Does it still do the 'stop dead' trick when hitting hills? I could be tempted to do a few sessions under Gail's account if things have improved! :becool:
Welcome back :okay:. As someone who never had the full stop problem I can't tell if they've fixed it or not. But they have just updated bsim again so you never know :laugh:

Top Bottom